Looking for something fun to do with the kids … how about this London mini break to enjoy a glide around Westfield London Ice Rink together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
Open from now until the 8th January, 2017 – get your skates on and get booking before it’s sold out!
More about Westfield Ice Rink:
The ice rink returns to Westfield London and they have loads in store for 2016. And the best bit… It’s all under one roof! Ice rink open from now through to 8th of January. Once you have selected your tickets you will be asked to select either a 10am or 4pm time slot – these are guidelines and the morning slot will be between 10am-3pm and the afternoon will be from 4pm-9pm. Their Customer Service team will contact you within 24 hours of your reservation to re-confirm what timeslot you would like to book and send you a voucher for entry.
More about this offer:
To bag this offer from just £18 per person (inc tickets + hotel) you’ll need to book your ice rink tickets and Travelodge stay on two separate websites. Use the orange buttons below to make your booking 🙂
Looking for somewhere to stay?
For just £34 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight at the Travelodge – London Park Royal after your whizz around the ice rink (approx 2.7 miles away).
- 18th Dec, 2016 (same date as ice rink tickets above)
- Family room – from £34 per person
- Travelodge – London Park Royal (approx 2.7 miles from ice rink)
- Westfield London Ice Rink tickets
- Tickets – £39.50 (2 adults & 2 children- can be tweaked)
- Travelodge – London Park Royal (£34 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Ice rink open until 8th Jan, 2017.
- Afternoon and evening slots available
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on Family of 4 – Can Alter Party Size
- Ice rink tickets – £39.50 / 4 = £9.80 pp
- Travelodge – £34
Total – £73.50 / 4 = £18 per person