Looking for something fun to do with the kids … how about this London mini break to see The Wind In The Willows together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
The show runs up until the 3rd of Jan, 2017 and is sure to be a fun day out for all the family…
About the show:
When Mole abandons his spring cleaning in search of adventure, little does he expect to be scooped-up by Ratty, Badger and the irrepressible Toad. From summer-days messing about in boats, to an automobile addiction and an evil invasion from the Wild Woods, Mole finds himself hurtling towards the historic Battle for Toad Hall. A story of friendship and courage, The Wind in the Willows is one of the best loved books of all time, now brought to the stage in a glittering new production that promises festive madness for all ages and an enchanting ode to the wild banks of the River Thames.
More about this offer:
To bag this offer from just £29 per person (inc tickets + hotel) you’ll need to book your theatre tickets and Travelodge stay on two separate websites. Use the orange buttons below to make your booking 🙂
Looking for somewhere to stay?
For just £39 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight at the Travelodge – Kingston Upon Thames Central after the show. It is within walking distance of the theatre (approx 8 min walk).
- 11th Dec, 2016 (same date as theatre tickets above)
- Family room – from £39 per person
- Travelodge – Kingston Upon Thames Central (approx 8 min walk from theatre)
- The Wind In The Willows
- Tickets – £80 (family of 4 – can be tweaked)
- (Selected tickets available at £16 per person)
- Travelodge – Kingston Upon Thames Central (£39 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Shows on selected dates up until 3rd Jan, 2017
- Rose Theatre Kingston
- Matinee and evening performances available
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on Family of 4 – Can Alter Party Size
- Theatre tickets – £80 / 4 = £20 pp
- Travelodge – £39
Total – £119 / 4 = £29 per person