We’re looking for an excellent travel deal hunter for FamilyBreakFinder.co.uk.
We aim to be the UK’s leading brand for helping families get more value from their precious free time. We have over 140,000 members, and 248,000 Facebook fans.
- Researching the best value travel products online
- Create and edit online deal articles
- Marketing deal articles on social media
You must have:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Very strong knowledge and enthusiasm of researching travel deals
- Experience in editorial work and the online environment (please do not apply if you have no editorial experience)
- Good destination knowledge
- Highly proficient on social media from a business perspective
- Confident and self starter
- WordPress knowledge preferable
The role is part time. There will be a preference for those can work at weekends but if you can’t, please do still apply. Pay will be dependent on experience – enter your expected salary (pro-rata) when applying below. There is no deadline – this is a role we are looking to fulfil immediately so if you’re interested apply as soon as possible. We are always looking for deal hunting/writing talent so even if you aren’t available now, still apply.
Candidates outside reach of Hastings, East Sussex are strongly encouraged to apply, remotely located applicants have the possibility to work on a contractor basis from home.
We will contact those shortlisted to ask for a sample deal. We will then shortlist again with a telephone interview before choosing a successful candidate.
To apply for the job please complete the form below: