Welcome to FamilyBreakFinder! We’re honoured to have you as part of our family travel community.
Our mission is to help families get more from their leisure time. Inspiration. Insight. Money-saving.
If it’s your first time here, we know all of the information can be overwhelming, so we’ve created this page, with some of our very best resources, to get you started.
STEP ONE: GET TO KNOW US
If you’re wondering about the people behind FamilyBreakFinder, we’re a small team of parents who love travelling and helping other parents save time and money.
Drop us a note and introduce yourself. We love hearing from our readers!
STEP TWO: HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Family travel is a huge area and as a result we have lots of content on our site – be it deals, tips, articles, guides and tools. If you want a shortcut, here are some of our most popular sections and pages:
FamilyBreakFinder’s Best of the Best:
- Best Package Holiday Booking Codes – DO NOT Book Until You Have Seen This List
- Kids Go FREE Holidays! Check Here For FREE Child Places!
- Best Low Deposit Holidays
- Money Saving Tips Saving You £100s
- Freebies: 10+ Family Travel freebies
- Ultimate Holiday Checklist: Get The Free Download
- 51 Travel Tips & Tricks
- Cheap Package Holidays
- Family Travel Pocket Companion – FREE Download
Our Top Guides For Family Travellers:
We have written and maintain a number of family travel guides with 100s of tips. These include:
- Package Holidays: The Ultimate Guide For Families
- Train Tickets: How To Find And Buy A Rail Ticket Bargain
- Hotels: How To Book A Bargain
- Car Hire: Tips, Insurance Advice, Discounts and More
- Travel Insurance: Best Policies, Expert Tips & How To Avoid Pitfalls
- Flights: Tips, Discounts And All The Tools You’ll Need To Book A Bargain
- Holiday Rentals: How To Find A Bargain Bolthole
- Big Florida Holiday Guide: Cheap Disney Tickets, Universal Orlando And More!
- Holiday Park Deals: How To Find The Best In UK & Europe
Along with our overall guide on how to save money on attraction breaks, we have also detailed ways to save money on specific attraction ticket + hotel packages.
- Harry Potter
- Cadbury World
- Chester Zoo
- Drayton Manor
- London Big Ticket
- West Midlands Safari Park
- Peppa Pig World
- Warwick Castle
- Thorpe Park
- Alton Towers
STEP THREE. BE PART OF THE COMMUNITY
FamilyBreakFinder updates frequently, so we’ve adopted a number of ways to keep you up-to-date with what is happening.
First, subscribe to our newsletter packed with travel inspiration, deals and tips for all types of family travel.
We’ll also send you our ebook packed with hundreds of tips. This is the ultimate guide to saving money on travel – from flights, trains and car hire to package holidays, hotels, holiday parks and theme parks. Aimed at families in the UK, this ebook is packed with expert travel tips for budget-saving at home and abroad.
Your email address will never be shared and you can unsubscribe at the touch of a button.
Join 290,000 fans on Facebook
We post family deals and links to things we love on our Facebook page. We have a community of over 290,000 amazing people there and we’d love you to be a part of it.
STEP FOUR. PERSONAL HOLIDAY FINDER
Do you prefer speaking and booking your next family holiday via a family travel agent? If this is the case we can help! Fill in the form on our holiday finder and our family travel experts will come back with a no obligation quote.
Please note our tailor-made service deals with enquiries for budgets of £2,500 and over for a family of four. Every holiday we sell is completely protected by ABTA or ATOL.
If you are happy to book online, we can help save you time and money. Your first port of call should be our 51+ Family Holiday Tips – from trains, planes and car hire to package holidays and holiday rentals. You should read our tips on Cheap Package Holidays, Low Deposit Holidays and Free Child Places. Finally, check our guide for the best Package Holiday Discount Codes. DO NOT book online until you have seen this list.