Winter Wonderland returns to London’s Hyde Park this November for another Christmas extravaganza!
With 5 brand new attractions for 2018 including Peter Pan on Ice and the Teletubbies Christmas, plus returning favourites such as an even bigger ice rink, Circus MegaDome and much more, there is plenty of festive fun for all the family!
Plus, we’ve put together a cheap hotel deal with Travelodge where you can combine a magical Winter Wonderland visit with a stay in a London hotel near all the action from £38 or just £9.50pp based on a family of 4 sharing!
See below for what Winter Wonderland has to offer plus our top tips on how to make the most of your trip! Don’t forget to checkout our cheap hotel deals too.
About Winter Wonderland
The big attractions are always really popular, so book ahead to get fast entry and guarantee the date and the time that suits you.
- Skate on the UK’s largest outdoor Ice Rink
- Take a journey into The Enchanted Forest at The Magical Ice Kingdom
- Fly on an immersive cinematic adventure with The Snowman™ Experience
- See the classic tale of magic & make-believe with Peter Pan on Ice
- Watch jaw-dropping acts in the Circus Megadome
- Experience spectacular views from the Giant Observation Wheel
- Join the family fun with the Teletubbies Christmas Show
- Drink festive cocktails at Bar Ice
- Get the ultimate karaoke experience at Bar Hütte
- Watch the finest comedy talents at Winter Wonderland Comedy Club
- Bring out your inner artist at the Ice Sculpting Workshops
Attraction tickets sell out quickly, especially for weekends and evenings. Advance booking is strongly recommended.
Rides & Games
There is a wide choice of over 100 rides and games! From thrilling rollercoasters to the traditional fairground with helter skelter, everyone can enjoy the experience. Tokens for these attractions can usually be purchased at dedicated token booths.
There is plenty to purchase at the beautiful Christmas Markets which provide a unique and festive shopping experience. Or just enjoy browsing the stalls in the crisp winter air!
Food & Drink
There are plenty of bars and food stalls selling mulled wine, sweet treats or warming hot chocolate. Tuck into Bratwurst in The Bavarian Village, or relax with a cocktail at Bar Ice, which features tables, walls and sculptures crafted from ice. Booking ahead is essential. Gather your friends and family to experience a unique take on ‘Alpine Après Ski’ within a mini alpine-style village including its very own bar and restaurant.
Explore Santa Land, see his workshop, meet the elves or ride on the Santa Express. An enchanting experience with children’s rides, games, eateries and all the magic of Christmas! Plus there is a FREE Santas Grotto. Families can uses the brand new entrance that leads straight to Santa Land.
Opening Times & Pricing
Hyde Park Winter Wonderland opens at 4pm on Thursday 22nd November 2018. Thereafter it will be open 10am – 10pm every day until 6th January 2019, with exception of Christmas Day when it will be closed.
It’s FREE admission into Winter Wonderland.
However, you will need a ticket for the Ice Rink, The Magical Ice Kingdom, Peter Pan on Ice, Zippos Christmas Circus, Cirque Berserk, Teletubbies Christmas Show, Giant Wheel, Ice Sculpting Workshops, Winter Wonderland Comedy Club, Bar Hütte and Bar Ice. Book here.
Pre-booked tickets mean you are guaranteed fast track entry into Winter Wonderland!
How to Find Hyde Park Winter Wonderland
Address: Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park, London, W2
Winter Wonderland is a short walk from the following London Underground stations:
Green Park (Victoria, Jubilee and Piccadilly lines)
Victoria (Victoria line and National Rail)
Paddington (Bakerloo, Metropolitan, Circle & District lines and National Rail)
Please note: Hyde Park Corner and Marble Arch tube stations get very busy during peak times, please use alternative stations.
Green Park is a step-free station with lift access so those with children or with mobility impairments may find it easier using this station.
For all transport links and travel information, see their Travel page.
Top Tips For Visiting Winter Wonderland
- Book tickets well in advance.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your booked attraction.
- Tap ‘n’ Pay- contactless cards will be accepted throughout Winter Wonderland 2018.
- To avoid the crowds visit at quieter times like weekday mornings.
- Meet Father Christmas as it is free and children receive a small gift.
- Don’t forget to wrap up warm
- Use the brand new family entrance into Santa Land.
- Allow extra time for bag searches upon entry. No alcohol is permitted.
- Take some cash as ATM machine charges once there.
- Take the whole family as there is something for everyone.
Stay In A Nearby Hotel
Offer summary 1 December Dates:
- 1 night hotel stay in a nearby Travelodge – London Central Euston (only 1.5 miles from Hyde Park)
- Winter Wonderland FREE Entry
- Based on Christmas Holiday Dates (23rd-24th December 2018)
- Based on sharing a Family Room- Early Booking Rate
2 Adults & 2 Children – (hotel) = £38 / 4 = £9.50pp
Price is correct at time of publishing but subject to change depending on dates/ availability.
Alternatively you can search Booking.com offers.
- A range of great accommodation choices, from hotels to B&Bs (and anything in between)
- No booking fees
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Millions of verified guest reviews (from real guests)
Checkout our guide to Cheap Train Fares if you are planning on travelling to London.
Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Images