For this post, I have put together a collection of the best nursing bras currently available. For all my recommended baby product guides, with top picks, see my list of newborn essentials.
Our Top Pick
My top pick is the Hofish Full Bust Seamless Nursing Maternity Bra as it is a super soft and stretchy seamless bra with a skin like feel. If you’re looking for comfort and easy access for breastfeeding then this bra is ideal. It also has 20,000+ positive reviews from customers.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for nursing bras.
Finding the right nursing bra is essential if you are planning on breastfeeding your baby.
You will want a nursing bra which feels comfortable to wear and is supportive at the same time.
There are plenty of different options out there which will make breastfeeding comfortable for both you and your baby.
We’ve put together our top 11 picks of the best nursing bras on the market, which all have excellent customer reviews.
Mums-to-be or new parents will also find our guide to the Top 100 Baby Products super useful.
So here is my list of the the best nursing bras.
Best Supportive Nursing Bra
Gratlin Women’s Full Support Comfort Plus Size Cotton Maternity Nursing Bra
- This bra should provide a comfortable nursing experience for mums.
- With convenient one-handed nursing clips for easy breastfeeding access.
- A wide racerback smoothes your back and adds extra support.
- Stretch cotton fabric is ideal for both small and large busted women.
- Stretchy fabric will offer full support for varying stages in pregnancy.
- Its elastic underband makes it supportive and comfortable.
- Made of soft jersey fabric which is fully machine washable.
- Crossover front and pull aside access, making it easy to nurse in.
- It comes in colours; Beige/ White/ Black/ Charcoal Heather/ Beige Heather/ Glow/ Mocacchino/ Vermilion/ Blue Mist Grey/ Cameo Grey/ Clove/ Black & Grey/ Black & White.
- Sizes from S to 5XL.
- Women love this nursing bra – 88% of 2,554 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Best Padded Nursing Bra
Freya Women’s Pure Moulded Nursing Bra
- A smooth, seam-free underwired bra.
- Puncture resistant and fully cushioned flexi-wire for comfort and support.
- The super soft spacer mould offers a breathable fabric and enhances the breast’s natural round shape.
- With easy hook and eye access.
- It comes in Black/ Nude / Ombre.
- Sizes from 30D- 40DDD.
- Women recommend this nursing bra – 59% of 237 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Best Nursing Bra For A Small Bust
Momanda Wire Free Lightly Lined Maternity Nursing Lace Bralette
- Delicate and sweet lace patterned nursing bra.
- Front drop down clips provide easy breastfeeding access.
- Non-wired, slightly padded cup for support and shape.
- With a triangle longline design.
- Non-wired design for added comfort.
- Lightly lined cups for breathability.
- Available in a wide range of colourful choices including Avacado Green, Cerise, Black, White, Gentle Rose and more.
- Sizes 32A-40E.
- Women recommend this nursing bra – 68% of 2,482 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Best Nursing Sports Bra
Cake Maternity Zest Nursing Sports Bra
- Full-structured nursing sports bra that provides great support, function and comfort whilst exercising.
- The minimal stretch and supportive breathable fabric helps to reduce breast bounce and movement.
- As well as being suitable for breastfeeding it’s designed and structured to support small & large breasted women during light, moderate & high intensity exercise.
- Easy access hook and eye fastenings.
- Black with red trim.
- Sizes 32E-40H
- Women love this nursing sports bra – 67% of 149 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Best Seamless Nursing Bra
Hofish Full Bust Seamless Nursing Maternity Bra
- Super-snug, classic-fitting bra which is perfect for pregnancy and nursing.
- The compression fit minimises motion and maximises support.
- The bottom band gives additional support.
- The adjustable shoulder straps with extra wide side and triangle-cup design will support bust.
- Innovative seamless point bonding technology builds a more comprehensive and three-dimensional support.
- The design of the four-row buckle and U-shaped back structure can be adjusted easily.
- Colours available; Black/ Beige/ Pink/ Beige Stripes/ Black Stripes/ Grey.
- Sizes S- XXL.
- Also available with front opening spaces for breast pump.
- Plenty of women recommend this nursing bra – 89% of 20,704 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Best Sexy Nursing Bra
Panache Women’s Sophie Nursing Bra
- Chic look nursing bra with nude base and black lace overlay.
- Wire free three section cups for comfortable support and natural shaping.
- Multi-option hook and eye closure in back accommodates your changing figure.
- With one-handed plastic nursing clasps for convenience.
- Available in colours Black & Nude/Linen/ Ivory & Pink.
- Wide range of sizes from 30D-40J.
- Women recommend this nursing bra – 74% of 315 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Best Nursing Sleep Bra
Medela Sleep Bra
- Nursing sleep bra with stretch fabric and criss cross back for comfort.
- Adapts to your changing shape.
- Seamless with racer back for support.
- Available in sizes S-L.
- Available in Black and White.
- Women rate this nursing bra – 86% of 2,752 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Best Cotton Nursing Bra
Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Nursing Bra in grey (ASOS)
- Cute and comfortable jersey mix cotton nursing bra.
- V-neck and lightly padded cups.
- Supportive, branded underband.
- Colour grey.
- Sizes XS-XL.
- With average 4.2/5 star ratings from customers.
Best Lace Nursing Bra
Juliette Lace Flexi Wire Nursing Bra (Figleaves)
- Nursing bra with lace overlay, adding a feminine touch.
- Flexiwires and non-padded drop down cups.
- Full cup.
- Colour black and shell.
- Sizes 32c-38H.
- With average 3.9/5 star ratings from customers.
Best Nursing Bra For A Full Bust
M&S COLLECTION 2pk Full Cup Nursing Bras
- Smooth finish front nursing bras twin pack.
- With non-wired cups and non-padded cups which offer support to help them sit discreetly under clothing.
- Nursing clips on these full cup bras make breastfeeding simple when out and about.
- Available in Black & Opaline/ Grey & White.
- Sizes from 34B-40DD.
- Women rate this product an average 3/5.
Best Underwired Nursing Bra
Anita Smooth Flexi Wire Nursing Bra (Figleaves)
- Structured cotton fabric nursing bra featuring underwired, full cups for ultimate support and comfort.
- Designed with adjustable straps, this nursing bra has drop down straps for easy breastfeeding.
- Available in Black/ Beige/ White.
- Sizes from 32C-42DD.
- Women rate this product an average 4.6/5.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
What To Consider When Choosing A Nursing Bra
Your breasts will no doubt change in size over the course of your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. You will want a bra that will adapt to the varying size changes in your breasts.
Look for stretchy fabrics or flexible foams that will accommodate any changes. Or, if you are opting for a structured bra, make sure it has adjustable straps for some flexibility.
The main reason for buying a nursing bra is to be able to easily access your breasts for breastfeeding your baby. There are a couple of options to go for including shoulder strap clips, which you can unclip and move the cup part of the bra out of the way, whist keeping the rest of your bra in place.
Or there are some styles which are made of stretchy fabric so you can easily pull the fabric out of the way when you need to. These give less support, but more comfort, which is a great option for night feeds.
Some nursing bras are underwired and others have elasticated bands around the ribcage. Both options are fine and it depends on personal choice.
Breasts can feel tender when breastfeeding so comfort is key. Look for nursing bras with thick straps as breasts will be heavier when they are full of milk so will need that extra support! Also make sure you buy the correct size so your bra isn’t tight and uncomfortable.
Some maternity bras have fully moulded cups with padding. These will give you shaping benefit when worn underneath clothing and will feel close to wearing a regular bra.
Another benefit of some padding as that is can give additional protection against milk leaks.
I hope this list of the best nursing bras was helpful.
If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Baby Products – Buyer Guides
Sleeping & Nursery
- Moses Basket
- Baby Blanket
- Nursery Curtains
- White Noise Machine
- Baby Sleeping Bag
- Cots & Cot Beds
- Bedside Cribs
- Cot Mobile
- Baby Monitor
- Baby Sleepsuit
- Nursery Furniture Sets
- Pregnancy Pillow
- Baby Nest
- Baby Comforters
- Baby Humidifier
- Baby Highchair
- Nursing Bras
- Sleep Bras
- Bottle Warmer
- Baby Bottle
- Baby Bibs
- Nipple Cream
- Breast Pumps
- Nursing chair
- Baby Formula UK
- Baby Food Blender
- Bamboo Plates For Kids
Toiletries & Nappy Changing
- Baby Bath Tubs and Bath Seats
- Baby Bath Towels
- Baby scales
- Baby bath toys
- Baby Changing Mat
- Travel Potty
- Baby Sun Cream
- Nappy Bin
- Biodegradable Nappies
- Baby Wipes
- Baby snowsuit
- Baby dressing gown
- Baby sun hats
- Baby laundry basket
- Baby wellies
- Baby swimsuit
- Baby booties
- Baby shoes
- Babies leggings
- Travel stroller
- Baby car mirror
- Baby travel cots
- Double Buggies
- Buggy Boards
- Baby Carrier
- Baby Sling
- Changing Bag
- Baby Carrier
- Best Baby Travel Gear
- Baby reins
- Travel Cot Mattress
- Travel highchair
- Pram Accessories
- Pram Bag
- Pram Toys
- Car Sun Shade
- Baby playpen
- Baby wetsuits
- Baby Walker
- Wooden Baby Toys
- Baby Activity Table
- Swim nappies
- Baby Play Mat
- Baby Sensory Toys
- Baby Ball Pit
- Baby Toys