For this post, I have put together a collection of the best sand and water tables currently available. See my top buys for the best outdoor toys.
Our Top Pick
My top pick is the Inside Out 25-Piece Sand And Water Table Set as it comes with plenty of accessories including watering cans and spades, which will keep your little one entertained for hours. It is also lightweight so can be transported easily.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for sand and water tables.
Kids and toddlers will spend hours playing with sand and water. So a sand and water table is a great way to keep them occupied outside in the garden (or even indoors if you’re brave enough!)
Sand and water tables are mostly designed for pre-schoolers and are usually the perfect height for them to be able to stand and play with.
We’ve put together our top picks of the best sand and water tables for kids and toddlers.
All of our recommendations have 4-5 star ratings and excellent customer reviews.
So here is my list of the the best kids sand and water tables.
Best Sand And Water Table
Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship
- Pirate themed sand and water table, which is a popular choice for parents.
- With a squirting water cannon.
- Water moves around with a pump or by pouring water into the crow’s nest. The anchor raises and lowers by cranking the handle.
- The table comes with two fun character toys and a squirting shark which kids will love.
- Recommended for ages: 24 months to 6 years +
- Dimensions: Weight(kg): 8.9; Height(cm): 80; Width(cm): 101; Depth(cm): 71.
- Customers love that it’s quick and easy to assemble.
- Customers recommend this sand and water table – 87% of 16,286 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Deao Sand and Water table
- This sand and water table comes with a great variety of accessories including a watering can, moulds, plastic gardening tools and even a water wheel.
- Designed with removable sand and water basins so you are easily able to clean and fill the basins.
- With detachable legs and protective lids.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years.
- Customers love the amount of accessories that come with this table.
- Dimensions: 100 x 48 x 46 cm. 3.75 Kilograms.
- This sand and water table has excellent reviews – 92% of 515 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Step 2 Dino Dig Sand & Water Table
- If your kids are into dinosaurs then they will love this two-sided table which features an area for sand and an area for water.
- Kids can pour water into the top of the “volcano”, and watch as the water gushes down the mountain for a water eruption.
- There is a two-sided shovel which kids can use to rake and dig to the bottom of the table to find the moulded-in Dino bones and footprints.
- The large kid’s play table allows for multiple kids to play together.
- Dimensions: 74.93 x 83.82 x 76.2 cm; 6.35 Kilograms.
- Customers rate this dino sand and water table – 96% of 1,203 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Inside Out 25 Piece Sand And Water Table Set
- The brightly coloured sand and water table is suitable for garden or beach and comes with many accessories including a palm tree, sand shapers, watering can, spade, fork, bucket and many more.
- Great value for money and customers agree it’s well worth the price.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Dimensions approx: H 40 cm, W 42 cm, L 62 cm.
- Customers love this sand and water table – 89% of 237 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Little Tikes Fountain Factory Water Table
- This play table is actually a water focused one.
- It allows kids to build sections of pipes in many ways and then pour the water and watch it move through the pipes.
- The water pump moves the water up to the tower and the pipes allow the flow of water back into the table.
- Holds up to 7 gallons of water.
- Ideal sensory water table for kids aged 24 months to 6 years.
- Dimensions: Weight (kg): 4.70; Height (cm): 95.25, Width (cm): 74.93, Depth (cm): 74.93.
- This water table has excellent reviews – 87% of 16,286 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
AquaPlay Waterway Table
- This water play table has a detailed landscape of caves, mountains, lakes, and canals for kids to explore and enjoy.
- Great option of you want one that sits on the floor so your child can sit down to play with it.
- It could be used indoors or outdoors.
- The lock system and water wheel can be used to control the flow of water and move their boats around.
- It also comes with a range of cute characters and accessories.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months.
- Dimensions 124.61 x 88.01 x 35 cm; 4.08 Kilograms.
- Customers really like this water table – 90% of 573 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
KandyToys Sand and Water Table with Lid and Accessories
- Brightly coloured sand and water play table which comes with 8 accessories including sand moulds, watering can, spade, fork and bucket.
- Also comes with a lid, so the toys can be stored in the table and covered with the lid when not in use.
- Great value for money.
- Available in Small 42 x 28 x 26 cm and Large 50 x 27 x 43 cm.
- Recommended age 18 months.
- This sand and water table is popular – 67% of 2,087 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Best Wooden Sand And Water Table
Wooden Picnic Table & Sandpit
- Picnic bench play table for kids with room for four children to sit down and play.
- Hardwearing and made from FSC certified pressure treated European pine/spruce.
- It comes with 2 robust lime green play bowls, located in the table recess.
- The solid structure of the bowls makes them suitable for both sand and water play.
- The bowls can be easily removed for cleaning and filling.
- Great option if you want something which will last for years.
- The wooden table top can be added so that the table doubles up as somewhere for the kids to sit and eat al-fresco.
- Customers recommend this sand and water table – 66% of 30 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
How Can Sand And Water Play Benefit Children?
- It can help them to understand the natural world and learn how sand and water behave.
- It can help to develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Digging and sifting sand and pouring water will encourage children to use their muscles.
- Sand and water play can stimulate kids imaginations and help them to create stories through role play. e.g. Pirates and Mermaids.
- It is also a good way to incorporate some learning through discovering which items float and sink.
- Sand and water play can be very calming, meaning that it is an excellent activity for children.
I hope this list of the best sand and water tables was helpful.
If you think I have left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.