For this post, I have put together a collection of the best wooden swings currently available.
MY TOP PICK:
My top pick is the TALEEKEU Wooden Swing as it is extra wide and has a curved design. It’s perfect for kids and adults and can be used in houses, gardens and courtyards.
Kids and adults love passing the time on a swing! They add a great fun feature to a tree branch in a garden or they can even be hung indoors, if you have the space.
We’ve put together our top picks of the best wooden swings.
All of our recommendations have 4-5 star ratings and excellent customer reviews.
So here is my list of the the best wooden swings.
Best Wooden Swings
Aoneky Garden Tree Swing Seat
- Wooden swing for kids and adults.
- Adopt wood material providing added security and comfort.
- Rustic look, perfect for sitting on it and taking photos.
- It can be hung from a tree branch or a beam.
- Great for a studio, home or children’s bedroom, park or garden.
- Great reviews. From 122 ratings 78% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
Pellor Wooden Swing Seat
- Swing seat with adjustable rope.
- Made of beech and pine wood.
- Wood tree swing with 180cm adjustable rope and galvanised metal ring and accessories can easily be hung on the branch or beam.
- Big swing chair seat fit for children and adults.
- Can hold up to 220lbs.
- Positive reviews. From 27 ratings 74% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
TALEEKEU Wooden Swing
- Large curved swing.
- It can be hung on beams or branches.
- Made of high-quality and durable beech wood.
- Seat size: 50CMx25CM.
- The rope diameter is 1.3CM, the buckle design is flexible, and it can be adjusted up and down 150CM–250CM.
- Great for the whole family.
ValueHall Wooden Tree Swing seat
- Made of high and eco-friendly solid wood and comes with metal rings, expansion screw and thick jute rope.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor play.
- Perfect for both average adults and kids, and the maximum load weight of this wooden swing up to 150kg.
- Very good reviews. From 58 ratings 77% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
HIKS Wooden Baby / Toddler / Childs Garden Outdoor Swing Seat
- Wooden baby swing seat suitable for ages 9 – 36 months
- The ropes are ‘welded’ together using black polypropylene.
- Height adjustable from 1.9 m to 2.5 m from ground.
- Ideal for use with swing a frames, wooden climbing frames or tree mounted swings ropes.
- 30cm x 30cm.
- Very good reviews. From 65 ratings 82% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
MAMOI Baby Swing Set
- This swing adapts to the child’s height and weight.
- You can hang inside or outside, from the ceiling, door frame or use it as a tree swing.
- High quality of workmanship ensures comfort and pleasure while using the product.
- The seats are made of a soft, cotton material filled with silicone balls.
- Very good reviews. From 106 ratings 74% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Best Wooden Swing Frame
Wooden Swing Frame (Forest Acorn)
- This wooden swing frame is easy to assemble.
- Recommended for ages 6 months-8 years.
- Supplied without a seat.
- 15 x 153 x 27 centimetres.
- Excellent reviews. From 180 ratings 86% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Plum Wooden Garden Double Swing Set
- Wooden double swing is just the right size for two people.
- Includes two durable swing seats, which have soft-feel ropes and can be adjusted in height to suit children as they grow.
- Wooden frame made from premium FSC certified pine, which has been pressure treated for additional strength.
- Supplied with ground anchors to concrete the swing into the ground for additional stability.
- Suitable for children aged three years and over.
- Very good reviews. From 30 ratings 72% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
I hope this list of the best wooden swings was helpful.
If you think I have left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.