Combining the picturesque Yorkshire countryside with exotic animals, this deal is perfect for a family looking to do something totally different during their holidays…
This deal offers you some great discounted prices… from £199 instead of up to £295 for a two night midweek stay – saving you up to 33% !!
- Enjoy a 2 night stay for up to six people at Flamingo Land
- You’ll sleep in a comfortable self-catered holiday home or lodge
- Includes access to the zoo which boasts over 140 species of reptiles, mammals and birds.
- Plus the sea lion show, parts of Dino-Stone Park and the Pirates of Zanzibar outdoor daytime acrobatic show!
- Set on a beautiful 375-acre site in the Yorkshire countryside.
- Valid for arrivals on 10th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 20th, 22nd and 24th Feb 2017
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
More about this break:
Head to your choice of holiday home (static caravan) or Boston lodge for a self-catered break for up to six people. Fully equipped, your cosy base is located just a short stroll away from the zoo – which is great news! Plus you’ll receive access to the Plus the sea lion show, parts of Dino-Stone Park and the Pirates of Zanzibar outdoor daytime acrobatic show, so you won’t be short of things to do! Visit the family-friendly restaurant The Coach House, which serves chilled beers, wines and spirits plus a great menu packed with firm favourites like homemade lasagne and steak and ale pie. Or for something extra special, why not book a table at fabulous Metropolis Restaurant?
The zoo provides access to over 140 species of reptiles, mammals and birds housed within areas such as Muddy Duck Farm, Reptile River and Lemur Walk Through. The new Wallaby Walkway, with a carefully developed habitat for the parma, swamp and red-necked wallabies, gives visitors a truly unrestricted outlook and the opportunity for up-close encounters.