Enjoy a family adventure in France with full board and tickets to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios, for just £279!
Included in all options:
- Stay with full board
- 2-day Disney tickets (access to main Disneyland and Disney Studios
- Please note that packed lunches are provided on Disneyland® days
Included in the 4 night option only:
- Full day of organised PGL activities available at the centre with all specialist equipment and guided instruction included. These are pre-planned and selected from those available: Abseiling, Archery, Climbing, Family Challenge, Low Ropes Course, Orienteering, Trapeze and Zipwire.
Set across 70 acres of grounds, PGL Château de Grande Romaine (3.5/5 Trip Advisor rating) is about a 30-minute drive from Paris city centre and Disneyland Paris. Accommodation is in comfortable and simple rooms with en suite bathrooms and bedding supplied. On site facilities include outdoor heated swimming pool, full-size football pitch, tennis and volleyball courts, pool bar, spacious dining room, lounge and activity bases.
Whether being transported into the realm of legendary cartoon characters, or flown into outer space, outlandish characters and imaginative escapades are guaranteed. Parades throughout the day get dancing feet in action, and fans can meet and greet their favourite characters, even getting an autograph if they are lucky. Each evening will culminate in a dramatic fireworks spectacle, bringing adventurous days to a close with a crackle, a bang and a final dose of enchantment.
Option 1: for 3 nights arriving 29 Jul, 5, 12, 19 Aug 2016
- £279 for 1 adult and 1 child in twin room
- £409 for 2 adults and 1 child in family room
- £409 for 1 adult and 2 children in family room
- £549 for 1 adult and 3 children in family room
- £549 for 2 adults and 2 children in family room
- £629 for 1 adult and 3 children in two rooms (1 twin room and 1 family room)
- £629 for 2 adults and 2 children in two rooms (1 twin room and 1 family room)
- £779 for 2 adults and 3 children in two rooms (1 twin room and 1 family room)
- £779 for 1 adult and 4 children in two rooms (1 twin room and 1 family room)
Option 2: for 4 nights arriving 1, 8, 15, 22 Aug 2016
- £319 for 1 adult and 1 child in twin room
- £479 for 2 adults and 1 child in family room
- £479 for 1 adult and 2 children in family room
- £639 for 1 adult and 3 children in family room
- £639 for 2 adults and 2 children in family room
- £719 for 1 adult and 3 children in two rooms (1 twin room and 1 family room)
- £719 for 2 adults and 2 children in two rooms (1 twin room and 1 family room)
- £899 for 2 adults and 3 children in two rooms (1 twin room and 1 family room)
- £899 for 1 adult and 4 children in two rooms (1 twin room and 1 family room)
Please note: the twin room has 2 single beds, while the family room has 2 bunk beds (4 beds); both are en suite rooms.CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Need to buy train tickets?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
Need to book a flight?
Skyscanner is an excellent flight comparison site. Slick and easy to use, it searches over 1000 different agents and airlines to show you the cheapest prices. You’re then just one click away from booking directly with the airline. Check Skyscanner now.
Need to hire a car?
If you’re looking for cheap car hire, our top pick is comparison site CarRentals. Rated 9/10 on Trustpilot, it is 100% focussed on car hire comparison. It checks over 50 car hire firms to bring you the best offers.
Need an airport taxi or shuttle bus?
Save stress and money – reserve your airport taxi or shuttle bus in advance using Hoppa. This highly popular service takes the worry out of holiday pick ups.
Need airport parking?
We like Holiday Extras. It gives you lots of options and offers a lowest-price guarantee.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Check For Disneyland Paris Vouchers & Discounts
Get the latest 2017 Disneyland Paris voucher codes and deals. Updated daily.