If you’re looking for Warwick Castle offers or a cheap way to enjoy a Warwick Castle short break, then your best bet is to stay in an off-site hotel as Warwick Castle resort accommodation can get a little pricey! Take a look below for some great Warwick Castle holiday deals and Warwick Castle discount tickets.
Packages include an overnight stay + Halloween + FREE 2nd day from just £28.50 per person.
Hotels near Warwick Castle:
If you want to book your package as one combined deal, then how about a stay at the Holiday Inn Express Warwick Stratford-upon-Avon during the October half term from just £114 for a family of 4. This price includes Halloween theme + second day FREE ticket (castle entry) and 1 night hotel stay.
- October half term dates available (we found Sunday 22nd October,2017 cheapest)
- Halloween + FREE second day
- 1 night off-site hotel stay
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children
- £114 / 4 = £28.50 per person
If you’re not able to book for the October half term and want to book for another time, there are stacks of available dates to choose from, simple tweak your search criteria on the website – click here >>
Want to book your hotel and tickets separately?
If you’d prefer to book your hotel stay and castle tickets separately, then take a look at the option below >>
- October half term dates (22nd Oct 17)
- 1 night Travelodge stay – The Regent Hotel Leamington Spa (only 2.1 miles from Warwick Castle)
- All day entry to the Castle and Grounds
- Access to all the daily shows
- Rainy Day Guarantee – return for free
- From £17.50 per person
- Children under 3 years of age are FREE
- £73.60 (tickets) + £49 (Travelodge) = £122.60 / 4 = £30.65 per person
Warwick Castle opening times:
The Castle is open all year round from 10am, every day except Christmas Day. Closing times vary by date or event. Use the calendar on this link to see details of your chosen date click here >>
Warwick Castle post code:
Here’s the address for working out your quickest route…
What’s at Warwick Castle to do:
Experience a full day out with more than 1,100 years of jaw-dropping history, magic, myth and adventure at Warwick Castle! See a full list of what’s available here >>
Warwick Castle prices – how much are tickets?
Castle only tickets are £19.20 per adult and £16.80 per child. Castle and Dungeon tickets are £22.80 per adult and £19.20 per child – see here for full price details >>
Whenever you decide to visit, whether it’s for a special occasion or just a family getaway, we’re sure you’ll create some wonderful memories to cherish for years to come 🙂