In a rush? Here’s quick links to compare deals:
1. DIY (Book hotel & ticket separately)
2. Package (hotel & ticket in one booking)
Your best option for a package is to book direct at Warwick Castle Breaks.
They often have offers on including 2 days at the park for the price of 1.
If you have time, do read the whole guide for offers and top tips.
Warwick Castle Current Offer
***Fancy a short mid week break at Warwick Castle?***
Experience the fun of real history on midweek dates in July from £129 per couple!
Witness some of the darkest, bloodiest and most frightening times of the Castle’s history as live actors and special effects bring to life a selection of gruesome tales in the Warwick Castle Dungeons.
Or, let your imagination soar in the BRAND NEW show, The Falconer’s Quest – now showing every day until 3rd November!
Warwick Castle Current Offer 2
***2nd Day FREE!***
Make the most of your stay with a whole extra day to explore Warwick Castle! Click here>>
Warwick Castle Short Break Deal
Want to stay within the castle grounds?
Example package from Warwick Castle Breaks staying in a Knight’s Village Lodge:
- Based on July 2019 Summer holiday dates
- 1 night stay + FREE second day castle entry
- Sleepover in a woodland retreat in the grounds of Warwick Castle
Experience the fun of real history with the whole family
Take advantage of free on-site car parking, evening entertainment and a complimentary breakfast
- Based on a 2 adults and 2 children staying
- Total price: From £265
- £265 / 4 = From £66.25pp
There are also other great onsite accommodation options including Medieval Glamping or even staying in the Tower Suites in Warwick Castle itself! Check out these options here!
Warwick Castle Off-Site Hotel & Tickets Deal
Want a cheaper combined package?
If you want to opt for an off-site hotel and park tickets package you can still book directly through Warwick Castle Breaks here!
- Based on July 2019 school holiday dates
- 1 night stay in off site hotel (2 miles from castle)
- 2 day castle entry (2nd day free)
- Based on a 2 adults and 2 children staying
- Total price: From £108
- £108 / 4 = From £27pp
DIY Warwick Castle Package
Want to save £s and book your hotel and tickets separately?
Step 1. Find a hotel to suit your budget and criteria.
Like saving money? We search up to 200 hotel sites to help you save up to 30% – show Hotels Near Warwick Castle.
Then once you’ve found a hotel, don’t book it just yet, first check and see if Warwick Castle has tickets available on the day you want to visit.
Step 2. Book Warwick Castle tickets
Once you’ve got your tickets go back and book your hotel.
Sample Booking With Travelodge
- Based on school summer holiday dates 2019
- 1 Day Warwick Castle Entry day ticket
- 1 night off-site hotel stay Travelodge here
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children
- £21 (hotel- saver rate) + £56 (tickets) = From £77
£77 / 4 = From £19.25pp
Book castle entry tickets here!
Book Travelodge here!
Warwick Castle Opening Times
The Castle is open all year round from 10am, every day except Christmas Day. Closing times vary by date or event. Use the calendar on this link to see details of your chosen date click here >>
Warwick Castle Address
Here’s the address for working out your quickest route…
Warwick Castle Prices
Castle only tickets are from £21 per person (online) Full price details >>
Whenever you decide to visit, whether it’s for a special occasion or just a family getaway, we’re sure you’ll create some wonderful memories to cherish for years to come 🙂
10 Top Tips For Visiting Warwick Castle
1. Research for discounted entrance tickets. Before you book it’s always worth checking for ticket offers as you may find cheap tickets or short break offers which work out much more cost effective.
2. Plan your day
Check what activities are on in advance! In the peak summer months, there’s a lot to do so its worth deciding what you would prefer to do!
2. Decide where to park There are three different car parks for Warwick Castle. The car park closest to the attraction is £10 and the other two car parks are £6 (free for annual pass holders) but require a 20 minute walk. Or there is a drop off area which is great for people that need to be closer to the site.
3. Take your buggy
Although buggies and pushchairs can’t be taken into the main castle rooms, there’s buggy parking nearby and the paths are very easy to navigate. There’s also a buggy and wheelchair guide available if you ask staff.
4. Take a picnic & blanket There is lots of grassy open space to sit and have a picnic. This will save on cost too so you don’t need to purchase food there.
5. Check the age recommendations
The Dungeon is unsuitable for children under 10 years old.
6. Use the lockers They do provide locker facilities at the Castle. These are suitable for hand luggage sized cases and rucksacks and are situated in the Stables Car Park. The lockers cost £2 per use and the charge is non-refundable.
8. Don’t leave without a stamp
If you want to go out of the castle – for example to one of the restaurants, back to the car park etc – and return on the same day, you need a stamp from the attendant.
9. Spot the Lost Child Point
The castle and its grounds are big and there are plenty of corridors for kids to get lost in so make sure you take note of the lost child point.
10. Be prepared for lots of steps If you decide to go up the tower beware there are a lot of spiral steps to climb, often in the dark. If you are carrying young children you may decide its a bit much, but the views are spectacular from the top.
Other Theme Park Break Deals
If you’re looking for an exciting short break at a top UK theme park or attraction, you