This the most comprehensive guide to Cadbury World deals (and ticket only options) on the web.
In a rush? Here’s quick links to compare deals:
DIY (Book hotel & ticket separately)
If you have time, do read the whole guide for offers and top tips.
Cadbury World Tickets & Hotel Package
Step 1. Find a hotel to suit your budget and criteria.
Like saving money? We search up to 200 hotel sites to help you save up to 30% – show Hotels Near Cadbury World
Then once you’ve found a hotel, don’t book it just yet, first check and see if Cadbury World has tickets available on the day you want to visit.
Step 2. Book Cadbury World tickets direct
Once you’ve got your tickets go back and book your hotel.
Cadbury World Ticket Prices
Online Adult £17.50 £16.63
Online Child (aged 4-15 yrs)£12.85 £12.21
Online Family of 4 (max 2 adults)£52.20 £49.59
Online Family of 5 (max 2 adults)£62.70 £59.57
Online Senior Citizen (aged 60+)£13.25 £12.59
Online Student (with valid ID)£13.25 £12.59
Valid student ID required on the day (e.g. an NUS (aka TOTUM) card or valid university ID card. For 16-18 year olds – valid school / college ID card required)
Online – Essential Carer Free
Cadbury World Wowcher 1
- Where: Wishaw, Warwickshire.
- What’s included: An overnight stay for either two people or family of four with breakfast and Cadbury World tickets.
- Hotel: Stay at the gorgeous 4* The Belfry.
- Cadbury’s World: Explore the chocoholic’s paradise with tickets included to Cadbury’s World!
- Deal bonus: 50% off upgrades, 10% discount on pre-booked spa treatments and 10% discount on pre-booked green fee.
- When: Valid for stays until 31st Dec 2019.
Cadbury World Wowcher 2
1-2nt Solihull, Leisure Access & Cadbury World Tickets for 2 or 4
- Where: Solihull, Birmingham.
- What’s included: A one or two-night stay for two people or a family of four (two adults, two children) with breakfast, leisure access and Cadbury World tickets.
- Hotel: Stay at The Regency Hotel Solihull.
- Facilities: Take advantage of the hotel leisure facilities, including a swimming pool, steam room, sauna and plunge pool.
- Cadbury World: Discover how the famous brand manufactures its chocolates, the history of the company, enjoy fun rides and experiences and indulge with lots of sweet treats!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Jan 2020.
About Cadbury World
Actually over 25 years-old, the Cadbury World attraction has really grown in popularity in recent years. It’s a Wonka-esque day out for families. As well as learning the brand’s long history there are interactive things to do like chocolate-making and green-screen photo fun, as well as gentle rides and a 4D cinema experience.
Good to know…
If you are traveling with children under 4 years of age they are eligible for free entry to the Cadbury World!