This is a guide to visiting CBeebies Land at Alton Towers, including ticket price comparison, recommended hotels, package options (hotel & ticket), tips and much more.
In a rush? Here’s your quick links:
1. How to get the best deal on CBeebies Land tickets
1. DIY CBeebies Land Break
Or read our guide to the best hotels near CBeebies Land & Alton Towers.
2. Package (hotel & ticket in one booking)
Your best option for a package is to book direct at Alton Towers & CBeebies Land.
They often have offers on including 2 days at the park for the price of 1.
If you have time, do read the whole guide for offers and top tips.
Let’s get started.
CBeebies Land Ticket Deals
We’ve rounded up the best options for you to compare prices, availability and ticket types.
- It’s not always cheaper to go direct (for example, we found a saving on a family ticket of £8 with one ticket provider over going to CBeebies Land directly.
- GetYourGuide are the only ticket provider offering free cancellation up to 24 hours before. This could be hugely beneficial when you think of weather or other unforeseen circumstances. And it was the same price as going direct.
- Offers for different ticket providers changes regularly.
- Some ticket providers offer extra value. For example, Picniq offer a £5 voucher to use on your next order.
- Availability on dates varies going direct and with third party ticket providers. We even found available dates with one ticket provider that was not available.
- Booking direct does usually provide more options for special events (Scarefest, for example)
CBeebies Land Current Offer
***2ND DAY FREE WITH ALTON TOWERS HOLIDAYS***
Enjoy a family getaway to CBeebies Land at Alton Towers and make memories that will last forever!
You’ll get an overnight stay in themed Resort accommodation or a nearby partner hotel, a delicious breakfast, fabulous evening entertainment, free 9 hole round of Extraordinary Golf* and 2 days entry into the Theme Park.
You and your tiny tots can explore CBeebies Land, while older guests can experience Wicker Man: the world’s first rollercoaster fusing wood with fire. Click here>>
Insider’s guide! – Get the low down on the best hotels near Alton Towers.
CBeebies Land Hotel & Tickets Deal
Want to stay at the resort hotel?
All uniquely designed for young families, the CBeebies Land Hotel is bursting with music, stories and adventures for little ones to enjoy. Home to unrivalled family entertainment featuring meet and greets with some of your favourite CBeebies characters, live shows, story time and CBeebies games to play, the fun is endless at the CBeebies Land Hotel.
You can even choose from a variety of themed bedrooms such as In the Night Garden, Octonauts, Postman Pat, as well as Swashbuckle and Something Special.
Guests can hunt for Pat’s parcels, count the jewels in the Swashbuckle room or stay in one of Mr Tumble’s starry bunkbeds. Find the Ponty Pines around the In the Night Garden room and sleep in the Octopod in a themed underwater experience with the Octonauts.
Featuring interactive games and play items, each themed room is uniquely designed to give little ones a sleepover like no other.
Example package from Alton Towers Holidays:
- Based on July 2019 Summer holiday dates
- 1 night stay
- 2 day park tickets
- Full English breakfast
- Choose from a range of themed rooms
- Based on a 2 adults and 2 children staying
- Total price: From £420
- £420 / 4 = From £105pp
CBeebies Land Hotel – CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO OR TO BOOK
CBeebies Land Off-Site Hotel & Tickets Deal
Want a cheaper combined package?
If you want to opt for an off-site hotel and park tickets package you can still book directly through Alton Towers Holidays
- Based on July 2019 school holiday dates
- 1 night stay in off site hotel
- 2 day park tickets
- Full English breakfast
- Based on a 2 adults and 2 children staying
- Total price: From £169
- £169 / 4 = From £42.25pp
CBeebies Off-Site Hotel – CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO OR TO BOOK
DIY CBeebies Land Package
Want to save £s and book your hotel and tickets separately?
Step 1. Find a hotel to suit your budget and criteria.
Like saving money? We search up to 200 hotel sites to help you save up to 30% – show Hotels Near CBeebies Land
Then once you’ve found a hotel, don’t book it just yet, first check and see if CBeebies has tickets available on the day you want to visit.
Step 2. Book CBeebies (Alton Towers) tickets direct
Once you’ve got your tickets go back and book your hotel.
CBeebies Land Ticket Only Options – How Much Is It?
The best/cheapest place to buy tickets is direct at Alton Towers.
As always book as far in advance as possible. You’ll save over £20 per person booking 5 days in advance. If you buy online prices start from £33pp, instead of £56 on the day.
All children under the age go free at the theme park – including CBeebies Land.
Another ticket option is with AttractionTix. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BUY
Where is CBeebies Land?
CBeebies Land is based within the Alton Towers Resort. The address is:
Alton, Staffordshire, ST10 4DB
If you’re travelling by car the Alton Towers Resort is between M1 and the M6. For your satnav use the postcode ST10 4DB.
What age is CBeebies Land suitable for?
CBeebies Land is the only place where you can meet, join in, and play with your favourite CBeebies characters. CBeebies is aimed at little learners aged between 1 and 6.
What Are The CBeebies Land Opening Times?
CBeebies Land is open from March until November every year.
The theme park closes for the Winter season around the start of November. In 2019, Alton Towers Theme Park will close for winter on 10th November. The theme park will reopen each Spring, towards the end of March.
Remember, although the biggest rides go into hibernation, they still offer spectacular Festive Short Breaks throughout December and February half term.
CBeebies Land closes at different times in different seasons, depending on the light and weather – but they always open for fun at 10am! (Please note that the opening times are subject to change and are often updated closer to the date.)
Top Tips for your Day Out at CBeebies Land
- Tickets can be purchased at the sales kiosks in the welcome plaza or alternatively you can book ahead online. There are gated turnstiles designed especially for pushchairs. Under 3’s are free! You can save up to £20 per person when booking at least 5 days in advance.
- The Monorail opens from 9am. The Alton Towers Monorail is the easiest way to get from your car or hotel to the theme park entrance. The Monorail opens before the park gates, so you can arrive early and be ready for opening! All of the monorail carriages are big enough to accommodate pushchairs, but the carriages at the far end are slightly bigger, for those with larger pushchairs or double buggies.
- There are toilets and baby changing facilities available both at the monorail station and at the admissions plaza.
- There are a reserved number of car parking spaces for parents and toddlers, next to Splash Landing Hotel.
- Enjoy Early Ride Access on a Short Break or with a Merlin Annual Pass. They offer early access to the theme park for Merlin Annual Pass holders and Resort Hotel guests. You can enjoy selected CBeebies Land attractions from 9:30am – that’s half an hour before the park officially opens!
- As you enter the Theme Park through the turnstiles onto Towers Street, CBeebies Land is at the bottom of the street on the right hand side.
- Colourful buggies can be hired from Towers Trading Co. (On the left of Towers Street), prices start from £10 for a single buggy up to £15 for a double buggy.
- Lockers are located at the main entrance of the Theme Park, prices start from just £1 for an hour or £5 for the whole day.
- Get free ID wrist bands for children from the Resort Box Office. Designed to give you extra peace of mind, simply write your mobile number and name on the band.
- Eat early, eat late. Plan your lunch break wisely and make the most of the rides when everyone else is eating. Whether you fancy pizza, pasta, or even traditional fish and chips, there are a variety of great family restaurants at the Alton Towers Resort. All restaurants cater for children, with plenty of high chairs available and activity sheets to help to keep your little ones amused during meal time.
- If your little ones are getting tired legs, the Skyride is a perfect way to travel to different areas of the Theme Park. There are fabulous views and there is plenty of room for pushchairs.
- Squeeze in one last ride at the ride close time. Make the last ride count! Each ride has an advertised close time – but be aware that this is when the queue closes, not the ride itself! There’s always time for one more!
CBeebies Land Videos
Here’s the official launch video for CBeebies Land Hotel
A video when CBeebies launched
Here’s a visitor video featuring 14 Things TO DO in CBeebies Land
Here’s another video, lovely little lad as he takes you on a tour around CBeebies Land
CBeebies Land Photos
Other Theme Park Break Deals
If you’re looking for an exciting short break at a top UK theme park or attraction, you