Looking for a place to stay near CBeebies Land?
In this independent guide I’ll show you the best nearby hotels and accommodation to suit every budget.
Let’s get started!
Should I book a CBeebies Land hotel & ticket package?
It depends. You can benefit by getting 2 days at the park for 1 if you book a hotel and ticket page direct at Alton Towers Holidays. This includes all the Alton Towers Resort hotels and 20+ off site hotels.
Alternatively, you can book the hotel and Alton Tower tickets separately. This does give you more choice for your accommodation.
In either case I’ll show you the best hotels and how to save on tickets with our price comparison tool.
I recommend you read the whole guide but if you’re in a rush here’s some quick links:
Scroll down to get our insider’s guide to the best hotels near CBeebies Land.
Click the buttons or ‘check prices’ to get the latest availability on Booking,com – our favourite website for booking hotels. Why? Best prices, great discounts, most reliable & easiest to use.
Offsite Hotels Near CBeebies Land
These are off site hotels that can all be booked as part of a hotel and ticket package. A benefit of a short break package is that you get 2 days at the park for the price of 1.
Or you can click to get the best rates guaranteed for hotel only.
|Hotel||Miles From||*||Hotel & Ticket||Hotel Only|
|DOG AND PARTRIDGE COUNTRY INN||7||3||Check prices||Check prices|
|THREE HORSESHOES COUNTRY INN & SPA||12||4||Check prices||Check prices|
|HOLIDAY INN STOKE ON TRENT||17||3||Check prices||Check prices|
|BEST WESTERN MOAT HOUSE HOTEL||17||4||Check prices||Check prices|
|HILTON ST GEORGES PARK||19||4||Check prices||Check prices|
|TRAVELODGE STAFFORD CENTRAL||20||3||Check prices||Check prices|
|BEST WESTERN TILLINGTON HALL HOTEL||21||3||Check prices||Check prices|
|WYCHWOOD PARK HOTEL||22||3||Check prices||Check prices|
|IBIS BUDGET DERBY||23||2||Check prices||Check prices|
|HOLIDAY INN DERBY RIVERLIGHTS||24||4||Check prices||Check prices|
|TRAVELODGE STAFFORD M6 HOTEL||24||3||Check prices||Check prices|
|HALLMARK HOTEL DERBY MIDLAND||24||4||Check prices||Check prices|
|JURYS INN DERBY||25||3||Check prices||Check prices|
|HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS STAFFORD||26||3||Check prices||Check prices|
|CREWE HALL||30||4||Check prices||Check prices|
|BEST WESTERN CREWE ARMS HOTEL||30||3||Check prices||Check prices|
|DAYS INN DONNINGTON||30||2||Check prices||Check prices|
|BEST WESTERN NOTTINGHAM DERBY||32||3||Check prices||Check prices|
|HILTON EAST MIDLANDS||34||4||Check prices||Check prices|
|HOLIDAY INN DERBY NOTTINGHAM||34||3||Check prices||Check prices|
|JURYS INN EAST MIDLANDS||37||3||Check prices||Check prices|
|IBIS BUDGET LEICESTER||54||2||Check prices||Check prices|
Best Hotels Near CBeebies Land
An insider’s guide to the top hotels near CBeebies Land, including the best-themed rooms at the resort, off-site hotels – plus hotel alternatives such as lodges and cottages.
This luxurious 4* family-friendly hotel is set in a rural location (11.8 miles away) near Alton Towers. There are 24 en suite rooms, all with TVs, telephones, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryers and the family rooms have a double bed and two single beds with en-suite shower. A full English breakfast is included in the price. Free on-site parking is available for guests.
4* Best Western Plus Stoke-on-Trent is located just off of the M6 motorway, 5 minutes’ drive from the city centre and 25 minutes’ drive from Alton Towers Resort. The hotel has a wide range of facilities including the Leisure Club which has a heated swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, and steam room, and an air-conditioned gym. Family rooms have a double bed and bunk beds.
3* Holiday Inn Express Stoke on Trent is located a 30 minutes’ drive from Alton Towers. Each room offers a private shower room with a hairdryer, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, a work area with a telephone and free tea and coffee. Family rooms have a double bed and sofa bed. Included in the price is a buffet breakfast selection, including hot items.
Located in Alton, just 2 miles from the Alton Towers, Lower Micklin Farm features self-catering accommodation with free private parking available on site, a children’s playground, a garden, and a football pitch. It offers stunning views over the Weaver Hills. Each cottage offers a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven and stove, an outdoor dining area with BBQ facilities and a living room with flat-screen TV and DVD player. Sleeps up to 6.
A bus stop with regular service to Alton Towers can be found nearby.
Located just 30 miles (25-minute drive) from Alton Towers and once a host to royal residents, 4* Crewe Hall is a grade I listed hotel set within the beautiful Cheshire countryside. The hotel’s leisure facilities include a spa with a swimming pool, a steam room, sauna, and whirlpool. There are also 6 treatment rooms offering massage, facials, and manicures. Triple rooms consist of one double bed and one single bed or one double bed and one rollaway bed. Quad rooms consist of one double bed and one double sofa bed or one double bed with 2 extra beds.
On a budget? Located in Alton, Stargazing Pods provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a restaurant, a garden, and a bar.
This Resort hotel is located in Alton and CBeebies Land is reachable within 7 km. Catered towards younger families, the hotel provides express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a restaurant, free WiFi and a garden. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and ticket service for guests.
Alton Towers Hotel is located in Alton Towers Resort. There’s a monorail that runs at regular intervals throughout each day completely free of charge which will take you directly to the theme park entrance. Tickets to the water park and theme park can be purchased on arrival. There is also a crazy golf course and spa. As a hotel guest, you will receive complimentary parking, free WiFi and exclusive early ride time.
Splash Landings Hotel is located at Alton Towers Resort, themed around a Caribbean town. There’s a monorail that runs at regular intervals throughout each day completely free of charge which will take you directly to the theme park entrance. Tickets to the water park and theme park can be purchased on arrival. There is also a crazy golf course and spa. As a hotel guest, you will receive complimentary parking, free WiFi and exclusive early ride time.
Enchanted Village is located at the heart of the Alton Towers Resort. Free WiFi and parking is available. Every lodge comes with a flat-screen smart TV, tea/coffee making facilities, a hairdryer, ironing facilities and complimentary toiletries. Refrigerators and extra fans are available on request. There’s a monorail that runs at regular intervals throughout each day completely free of charge which will take you directly to the theme park entrance.
Tickets to the water park and theme park can be purchased on arrival. There is also a crazy golf course and spa. As a hotel guest, you will receive complimentary parking, free WiFi and exclusive early ride time.
Premier Inn Near CBeebies Land
There are 9 Premier Inns that are near CBeebies Land.
Unfortunately, you cannot book a hotel and ticket package with Alton Towers Holidays so you have to book your accommodation and ticket separately.
Use the table below to click through to get the prices and availability for each Premier Inn close to Alton Towers.
|Leek Town Centre||9.9||4.5/5||Check Prices|
|Stoke/Trentham Gardens||13||4.5/5||Check Prices|
|Stafford North (Hurricane)||14.9||4.5/5||Check Prices|
|Stafford North (Spitfire)||15||4.5/5||Check Prices|
|Newcastle Under Lyme||15.6||4/5||Check Prices|
|Derby West||16.3||4.5/5||Check Prices|
|Derby South||18.1||4/5||Check Prices|
|Derby East||19.6||4/5||Check Prices|
Travelodge Near CBeebies Land
There are 8 Travelodge hotels near CBeebies Land.
|Stoke-on-Trent Trentham||16||4.5/5||Check Prices|
|Newcastle-under-Lyme Central||19||4/5||Check Prices|
|Stoke Talke||22||4/5||Check Prices|
|Burton Upon Trent Central||23||4/5||Check Prices|
|Stafford Central||23||4/5||Check Prices|
|Stafford M6||23||4/5||Check Prices|
CBeebies Land Ticket Deals
We’ve rounded up the best options for you to compare prices, availability and ticket types.
- It’s not always cheaper to go direct (for example, we found a saving on a family ticket of £8 with one ticket provider over going to CBeebies Land directly.
- GetYourGuide are the only ticket provider offering free cancellation up to 24 hours before. This could be hugely beneficial when you think of weather or other unforeseen circumstances. And it was the same price as going direct.
- Offers for different ticket providers changes regularly.
- Some ticket providers offer extra value. For example, Picniq offer a £5 voucher to use on your next order.
- Availability on dates varies going direct and with third party ticket providers. We even found available dates with one ticket provider that was not available.
- Booking direct does usually provide more options for special events (Scarefest, for example)
CBeebies Land Current Offer
***2ND DAY FREE WITH ALTON TOWERS HOLIDAYS***
Enjoy a family getaway to CBeebies Land at Alton Towers and make memories that will last forever!
You’ll get an overnight stay in themed Resort accommodation or a nearby partner hotel, a delicious breakfast, fabulous evening entertainment, free 9 hole round of Extraordinary Golf* and 2 days entry into the Theme Park.
You and your tiny tots can explore CBeebies Land, while older guests can experience Wicker Man: the world’s first rollercoaster fusing wood with fire. Click here>>
Insider’s guide! – Get the low down on the best hotels near Alton Towers.
CBeebies Land Hotel & Tickets Deal
Want to stay at the resort hotel?
All uniquely designed for young families, the CBeebies Land Hotel is bursting with music, stories and adventures for little ones to enjoy. Home to unrivalled family entertainment featuring meet and greets with some of your favourite CBeebies characters, live shows, story time and CBeebies games to play, the fun is endless at the CBeebies Land Hotel.
You can even choose from a variety of themed bedrooms such as In the Night Garden, Octonauts, Postman Pat, as well as Swashbuckle and Something Special.
Guests can hunt for Pat’s parcels, count the jewels in the Swashbuckle room or stay in one of Mr Tumble’s starry bunkbeds. Find the Ponty Pines around the In the Night Garden room and sleep in the Octopod in a themed underwater experience with the Octonauts.
Featuring interactive games and play items, each themed room is uniquely designed to give little ones a sleepover like no other.
Example package from Alton Towers Holidays:
- Based on July 2019 Summer holiday dates
- 1 night stay
- 2 day park tickets
- Full English breakfast
- Choose from a range of themed rooms
- Based on a 2 adults and 2 children staying
- Total price: From £420
- £420 / 4 = From £105pp
CBeebies Land Hotel – CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO OR TO BOOK
CBeebies Land Off-Site Hotel & Tickets Deal
Want a cheaper combined package?
If you want to opt for an off-site hotel and park tickets package you can still book directly through Alton Towers Holidays
- Based on July 2019 school holiday dates
- 1 night stay in off site hotel
- 2 day park tickets
- Full English breakfast
- Based on a 2 adults and 2 children staying
- Total price: From £169
- £169 / 4 = From £42.25pp
CBeebies Off-Site Hotel – CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO OR TO BOOK
CBeebies Land Ticket Only Options – How Much Is It?
The best/cheapest place to buy tickets is direct at Alton Towers.
As always book as far in advance as possible. You’ll save over £20 per person booking 5 days in advance. If you buy online prices start from £33pp, instead of £56 on the day.
All children under the age go free at the theme park – including CBeebies Land.
Another ticket option is with AttractionTix. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BUY
Where is CBeebies Land?
CBeebies Land is based within the Alton Towers Resort. The address is:
Alton, Staffordshire, ST10 4DB
If you’re travelling by car the Alton Towers Resort is between M1 and the M6. For your satnav use the postcode ST10 4DB.
What age is CBeebies Land suitable for?
CBeebies Land is the only place where you can meet, join in, and play with your favourite CBeebies characters. CBeebies is aimed at little learners aged between 1 and 6.
What Are The CBeebies Land Opening Times?
CBeebies Land is open from March until November every year.
The theme park closes for the Winter season around the start of November. In 2019, Alton Towers Theme Park will close for winter on 10th November. The theme park will reopen each Spring, towards the end of March.
Remember, although the biggest rides go into hibernation, they still offer spectacular Festive Short Breaks throughout December and February half term.
CBeebies Land closes at different times in different seasons, depending on the light and weather – but they always open for fun at 10am! (Please note that the opening times are subject to change and are often updated closer to the date.)
Top Tips for your Day Out at CBeebies Land
- Tickets can be purchased at the sales kiosks in the welcome plaza or alternatively you can book ahead online. There are gated turnstiles designed especially for pushchairs. Under 3’s are free! You can save up to £20 per person when booking at least 5 days in advance.
- The Monorail opens from 9am. The Alton Towers Monorail is the easiest way to get from your car or hotel to the theme park entrance. The Monorail opens before the park gates, so you can arrive early and be ready for opening! All of the monorail carriages are big enough to accommodate pushchairs, but the carriages at the far end are slightly bigger, for those with larger pushchairs or double buggies.
- There are toilets and baby changing facilities available both at the monorail station and at the admissions plaza.
- There are a reserved number of car parking spaces for parents and toddlers, next to Splash Landing Hotel.
- Enjoy Early Ride Access on a Short Break or with a Merlin Annual Pass. They offer early access to the theme park for Merlin Annual Pass holders and Resort Hotel guests. You can enjoy selected CBeebies Land attractions from 9:30am – that’s half an hour before the park officially opens!
- As you enter the Theme Park through the turnstiles onto Towers Street, CBeebies Land is at the bottom of the street on the right hand side.
- Colourful buggies can be hired from Towers Trading Co. (On the left of Towers Street), prices start from £10 for a single buggy up to £15 for a double buggy.
- Lockers are located at the main entrance of the Theme Park, prices start from just £1 for an hour or £5 for the whole day.
- Get free ID wrist bands for children from the Resort Box Office. Designed to give you extra peace of mind, simply write your mobile number and name on the band.
- Eat early, eat late. Plan your lunch break wisely and make the most of the rides when everyone else is eating. Whether you fancy pizza, pasta, or even traditional fish and chips, there are a variety of great family restaurants at the Alton Towers Resort. All restaurants cater for children, with plenty of high chairs available and activity sheets to help to keep your little ones amused during meal time.
- If your little ones are getting tired legs, the Skyride is a perfect way to travel to different areas of the Theme Park. There are fabulous views and there is plenty of room for pushchairs.
- Squeeze in one last ride at the ride close time. Make the last ride count! Each ride has an advertised close time – but be aware that this is when the queue closes, not the ride itself! There’s always time for one more!
CBeebies Land Videos
Here’s the official launch video for CBeebies Land Hotel
A video when CBeebies launched
Here’s a visitor video featuring 14 Things TO DO in CBeebies Land
Here’s another video, lovely little lad as he takes you on a tour around CBeebies Land
[do_widget id=black-studio-tinymce-26 title=h3]