This is a guide to the Peaky Blinders Tour, including ticket prices, recommended hotels along with key info.
Peaky Blinders Tour Tickets
We recommend the official Peaky Blinders Half-Day Tour from Liverpool
- 4 hour guided tour of Peaky Blinders TV locations
- Over 10 locations including the on-screen homes of Polly and Ada
- Behind-the-scenes information on the show
- Tour of Liverpool
- See clips from the show
Alternatively there is the official Peaky Blinders Full-Day Tour with Arley Hall
- A guided tour of the country house used as Tommy’s paradise where numerous scenes including the dramatic ending of Series 3 took place
- See sites including the location of Moseley’s rally in season 5 and where Tommy and Luca had their showdown
- Take a picture inside the church where Tommy and Grace got married
- Visit the street outside Tommy’s office where the car bomb exploded in season 5
Hotels Near Peaky Blinders Tour
Not for you?
If you’re looking for an exciting short break at a top UK theme park or attraction, you‘ve come to the right place! FamilyBreakFinder has plenty of deals for you to check out in our Attraction Breaks section! See more UK attractions