This the most comprehensive guide to Warwick Castle deals (and ticket only options) on the web.
In a rush? Here’s quick links to compare deals:
1. DIY (Book hotel & ticket separately)
2. Package (hotel & ticket in one booking)
Your best option for a package is to book direct at Warwick Castle Breaks.
They often have offers on including 2 days at the park for the price of 1.
If you have time, do read the whole guide for offers and top tips.
Warwick Castle Groupon Offer
Groupon have a fantastic offer on at the moment.
- 1-Night Stay: Woodland Lodge for Two Adults with 1-Day Entry to Warwick Castle Each
- 1-Night Stay: Woodland Lodge for Two Adults and Two Children with 1-Day Entry to Warwick Castle Each £119
- The price does very depending on the date
Lots of dates available:
November – 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20. 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
December – 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
January – 8,9,10,12,15,16,17,19, 22,23, 24, 26, 29, 30, 31
Feb – 2, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12, 13
Always check the small print!
See below – they have some codes which will save 10% more!
TRY codes:SINGLE or WELCOME
If new customer GROUPON 20.
Warwick Castle Current Offer
***Fancy a short mid week break at Warwick Castle?***
Experience the fun of real history on midweek dates in July from £129 per couple!
Witness some of the darkest, bloodiest and most frightening times of the Castle’s history as live actors and special effects bring to life a selection of gruesome tales in the Warwick Castle Dungeons.
Or, let your imagination soar in the BRAND NEW show, The Falconer’s Quest – now showing every day until 3rd November!
Warwick Castle Current Offer 2
***2nd Day FREE!***
Make the most of your stay with a whole extra day to explore Warwick Castle! Click here>>
Warwick Castle Short Break Deal
Want to stay within the castle grounds?
Example package from Warwick Castle Breaks staying in a Knight’s Village Lodge:
- Based on July 2019 Summer holiday dates
- 1 night stay + FREE second day castle entry
- Sleepover in a woodland retreat in the grounds of Warwick Castle
Experience the fun of real history with the whole family
Take advantage of free on-site car parking, evening entertainment and a complimentary breakfast
- Based on a 2 adults and 2 children staying
- Total price: From £265
- £265 / 4 = From £66.25pp
There are also other great onsite accommodation options including Medieval Glamping or even staying in the Tower Suites in Warwick Castle itself! Check out these options here!
Best Hotels Near Warwick Castle
Stay in the pretty grounds of Warwick Castle in a Woodland Lodge. These can sleep up to 2 adults and 3 children. There is a double bed and bunk beds and wet room with a shower. Towels are provided. Flat-screen TV with cable channels, and tea/coffee making facilities available. Breakfast is included and there is a restaurant and bar at the site. Kids will love playing knights in the grounds.
In Warwick centre, this luxurious family- friendly hotel features a steak house, real ale bar and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is just 5 minutes’ walk from Warwick Castle. Family rooms are available. Hotel is a 10 minutes’ walk from Warwick Racecourse and a few minutes from Warwick’s main shopping streets. St Nicholas’ Park can be reached in 15 minutes’ walk.
A small hotel just minutes from Warwick Castle (0.7 miles away). All rooms are en-suite, with Freeview, Wi-Fi, coffee and tea machines. Below the hotel is a pub which serves real ales, craft lagers, ciders and fine wines and food. Family rooms available with double and 2 single beds.
A family-friendly property situated opposite Warwick Castle with amazing views and private balcony. This stunning accommodation sleeps up to 8, so is perfect for larger families or groups. With WiFi, self-catering with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Just 2 miles from Warwick Castle, this newly refurbished Holiday Inn Express is a great budget option. Includes FREE Wifi, a delicious breakfast and a bar. Family rooms available. Pets allowed.
Warwick Castle Off-Site Hotel & Tickets Deal
Want a cheaper combined package?
If you want to opt for an off-site hotel and park tickets package you can still book directly through Warwick Castle Breaks here!
- Based on July 2019 school holiday dates
- 1 night stay in off site hotel (2 miles from castle)
- 2 day castle entry (2nd day free)
- Based on a 2 adults and 2 children staying
- Total price: From £108
- £108 / 4 = From £27pp
DIY Warwick Castle Package
Want to save £s and book your hotel and tickets separately?
Step 1. Find a hotel to suit your budget and criteria.
Like saving money? We search up to 200 hotel sites to help you save up to 30% – show Hotels Near Warwick Castle.
Then once you’ve found a hotel, don’t book it just yet, first check and see if Warwick Castle has tickets available on the day you want to visit.
Step 2. Book Warwick Castle tickets
Once you’ve got your tickets go back and book your hotel.
Warwick Castle Opening Times
The Castle is open all year round from 10am, every day except Christmas Day. Closing times vary by date or event. Use the calendar on this link to see details of your chosen date click here >>
Warwick Castle Address
Here’s the address for working out your quickest route…
Warwick Castle Prices
Castle only tickets are from £21 per person (online) Full price details >>
Whenever you decide to visit, whether it’s for a special occasion or just a family getaway, we’re sure you’ll create some wonderful memories to cherish for years to come 🙂
10 Top Tips For Visiting Warwick Castle
1. Research for discounted entrance tickets. Before you book it’s always worth checking for ticket offers as you may find cheap tickets or short break offers which work out much more cost effective.
2. Plan your day
Check what activities are on in advance! In the peak summer months, there’s a lot to do so its worth deciding what you would prefer to do!
2. Decide where to park There are three different car parks for Warwick Castle. The car park closest to the attraction is £10 and the other two car parks are £6 (free for annual pass holders) but require a 20 minute walk. Or there is a drop off area which is great for people that need to be closer to the site.
3. Take your buggy
Although buggies and pushchairs can’t be taken into the main castle rooms, there’s buggy parking nearby and the paths are very easy to navigate. There’s also a buggy and wheelchair guide available if you ask staff.
4. Take a picnic & blanket There is lots of grassy open space to sit and have a picnic. This will save on cost too so you don’t need to purchase food there.
5. Check the age recommendations
The Dungeon is unsuitable for children under 10 years old.
6. Use the lockers They do provide locker facilities at the Castle. These are suitable for hand luggage sized cases and rucksacks and are situated in the Stables Car Park. The lockers cost £2 per use and the charge is non-refundable.
8. Don’t leave without a stamp
If you want to go out of the castle – for example to one of the restaurants, back to the car park etc – and return on the same day, you need a stamp from the attendant.
9. Spot the Lost Child Point
The castle and its grounds are big and there are plenty of corridors for kids to get lost in so make sure you take note of the lost child point.
10. Be prepared for lots of steps If you decide to go up the tower beware there are a lot of spiral steps to climb, often in the dark. If you are carrying young children you may decide its a bit much, but the views are spectacular from the top.
How to get the best prices on UK Attractions
Use our guides to save time and money:
- Ticket price comparison
- Recommended places to stay
- Top tips and key information
See all our guides to UK Attractions.