This is a guide to visiting the Dublin Christmas market, including dates, times and locations. If you’re looking for a place to stay, we cover the best hotels, and how to easily compare prices. We’ve also included tours and activity suggestions if you need some ideas.
When is Dublin Christmas Market?
- Ha’Penny Christmas Market- From November 26th 2019
- Dun Laoghaire Christmas Market- 18th November until December 23rd 2019
- Smithfield Square Christmas Market- 24th November 2019
- Mart Market in Rathmines- 8th-9th, 13th-16th, 20th-23rd December 2019
What are the opening times?
- Ha’Penny Christmas Market- Saturdays from 12pm – 6pm
- Dun Laoghaire Christmas Market- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, 12.30pm
- Smithfield Square Christmas Market- 4pm-9 pm
- Mart Market in Rathmines- 12pm-7pm
Where is Dublin Christmas Market located?
There are 4 main Christmas Markets;-
- Ha’Penny Christmas Market, Grand Social, 35 Liffey Street Lower
- Dun Laoghaire Christmas Market, The Metals, Dun Laoghaire
- Smithfield Square Christmas Market, Smithfield Square
- Mart Market in Rathmines
Hotels near Dublin Christmas Market
Show hotel deals near Dublin Christmas market – we search up to 200 hotel sites to help you save up to 30%.
Select your preferred dates below. We recommend Booking.com and they offer a price match guarantee.
Related: see more Christmas Markets in Europe
Flights to Dublin Christmas Market
Christmas Tours In Dublin
Tours & Activities In Dublin