Cheap Family Travel Guide is the ultimate guide to saving money on travel – from flights, trains and car hire to package holidays, hotels, holiday parks and theme parks.
Aimed at families in the UK, this book is packed with expert travel tips for budget-saving at home and abroad. Including:
- Discover the cheapest times of year to take your holiday and clever ways to negotiate a deal;
- Learn the tricks that experts use to save hundreds on travel, from codeshares and ticket-splitting to the ‘hidden city’ method;
- Understand the pros and cons of dozens of industry websites, holiday companies, brokers and travel agents;
- Find out the benefits of a package holiday versus a DIY trip and calculate the true value of attraction break ‘ticket + hotel’ deals;
- Get no-nonsense insight from FamilyBreakFinder members who have tested our findings and added their own.
PLUS: overviews of all the UK’s top theme parks and holiday parks, including what they offer for kids of different ages.
AND it gets ????? Amazon!
As well as learning which websites to use to unearth cheap hotels, vacation homes and bargain holiday park stays, there are special chapters with in-depth advice on a dream Florida Disney trip and the ins-and-outs of travel insurance.
Here’s what some readers have been saying…
“Really impressed. An incredibly thorough and wide ranging travel guide which covers every aspect of a holiday” R.C. Whale
“Really useful… I picked up a lot of tips.” Kate W
“Before you travel with your family I recommend you read this guide.” A Tinkler