Looking for somewhere a little different to holiday in 2018 with the family?
Then check out our superb deal during the Easter school holidays (2018) including 7 nights in gorgeous Gambia at a 4-star hotel staying in a Deluxe Sea View Twin Room on an all inclusive board basis – lead price based on a family of 3 – more family sizes available, see below >>
You’ll be looking to pay £2,560 for a family of 3.
*Low Deposits available*
*Other dates/durations/family sizes may be available on enquiry.
Get exactly the holiday you want by booking early:
- Peak dates
- Best room types
- Best day flights
- Plus so much more!
Message us, we’d love to help you – click here to enquire/book >>
What’s the weather like?
February through to May sees the longest hours of sunshine, averaging 10 hours a day. Maximum temperatures peak at around 32 degrees! Much better than the average 7 degrees back at home!
What’s it like for families?
Over the years, we’ve noticed more and more families coming to The Gambia. It’s a great place for kids, combining family holiday favourites such as long sandy beaches, splashing about in hotel pools and some organised activities, but also providing something a bit different, making the most of what is an excellent and safe place to learn about fabulous wildlife and different people and new cultures. Plus, changes to air passenger duty (APD) means that children up to and including the age of 15 are now exempt. This is a saving of £73 per child on your family holiday to The Gambia.
- 1 adult + 1 child – from £1,920 (deluxe seaview twin room)
- 2 adults + 1 child – from £2,560 (deluxe seaview twin room)
- 2 adults + 2 children – from £3,840 (x2 deluxe seaview twin rooms)
- 2 adults + 3 children – from £4,480 (x2 deluxe seaview twin rooms)
- 2 adults + 4 children – from £5,120 (x2 deluxe seaview twin rooms)
Please note, prices vary depending on child ages, there are different price variations for the following ages:
- Under 2’s
- 2-12 years old
- 12 – 17 years old (adult price)
This deal includes everything you’ll need for a hassle-free trip with kids…
- Direct return flights
- Luggage allowance
- Family-friendly accommodation
- Airport transfers
- No hidden costs!
You’ll be staying at the luxurious 4-star Sunbeach Hotel & Resort – rated an impressive 4/5 on Trip Advisor. After a complete renovation, the Sunbeach Hotel invites you to come and relax where the Atlantic Ocean meets the River Gambia. Soak up the warm African sunshine on the beach or if you fancy a break from the ocean, lie back by the pool at the hotel, under the shade of palm trees. Need something to quench your thirst? Head to the pool bar to sip cocktails whilst taking in the tropical vibe.
- 2nd – 9th April, 2018 (Easter for most schools)
- 7 night duration
- Based on 2 adults and 1 child (other options available, see above)
- Return flights from London Gatwick (other departure airports available below)
- 4-star hotel
- Deluxe seaview twin room
- Highly-rated 4/5 on Trip Advisor
- All inclusive
- Return transfers
- Price includes luggage allowance
- ATOL Protection
- TOTAL: £2,560 (£853 per person)
Want to fly from a different airport/different date?
You can also book the same holiday package as above on this alternative date from the following departure airport (for the same price) >>
Based on a family of 3 staying:
- Manchester (31st March, 2018) – from £2,758
If you’re interested in booking this holiday you’ll need to hurry as prices are changing all the time!
*Low Deposits available*