Looking to take the family on a cheap holiday during the school half term? Then check out this cracking ‘Do It Yourself’ deal for 7 nights on an all inclusive basis to Benalmadena for a family of 4 during the Easter half term…
We’ve saved you over £800 by showing you how to book your flights, hotel and transfers separately!
How to book?
This ‘DIY’ deal means you’ll have to book your flights, accommodation and transfers separately – but it’s worth it if you’ll save money right!? Also, we’ve pulled out the most competitive flights as the lead price, but we’ll always list alternatives too so don’t think you’re tied to just that flight 🙂
With our careful deal hunting eyes, we’ve saved you time and money and spotted these great-value return flights from Glasgow to Malaga (remember, don’t worry, you can choose from other UK departure airports too, click here for more options…) from only £72 per person – including checked luggage!
We’ve teamed these return flights with transfers, and a great hotel for a total holiday package price of (flights + hotel + transfers ) £1754 for a family of 4.
If you were to book a similar holiday with Thomson as a package then you’d be looking to pay on average £638 per person – that’s nearly £200 per person EXTRA than our great-value DIY deal.
- Thomson package holiday – £2555
- Our great-value DIY deal – £1754
**That’s a huge saving of around £800 per booking for a family of 4**
Thomson – compare the cost of package vs DIY >>
(Remember, you’ll need to go through most of the booking process, adding extras such as private transfers and upgrading the board basis to all inclusive in order to get a true reflection of the price to compare… but we can save you time – it’s more expensive!)
- Departs 13th April , 2017 (Easter half term)
- Returns 20th April, 2017
- Fly from – Glasgow (or choose from other airports below)
- Fly to – Malaga
- Includes checked luggage (x2)
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children
- £289 for a family of 4
- £72 per person
Want to fly from a different airport?
- Aberdeen – from £321 (inc checked bags) >
- Newcastle – from £463 (inc checked bags) >
- Liverpool – from £484 (inc checked bags) >
- Belfast – from £517 (inc checked bags) >
- Nottingham – from £542 (inc checked bags) >
- Leeds – from £569 (inc checked bags) >
- Manchester – from £610 (inc checked bags) >
- London Stansted – from £905 (inc checked bags) >
The great thing about Malaga airport is its proximity and ease of access to so many great coastal resorts. Benalmadena is the place to go if travelling with children, with loads of great attractions for the whole family you’ll never be bored. From Tivoli World Amusement Park, Selwo Marina with Penguins, and Paloma Park plus so much more!
We’ve hunted for some great family options for you and found a fab deal (limited time only so act fast) at the 4-star Benalmadena Palace – rated 4/5 on Trip Advisor. There’s a choice of board basis options to choose from, including B&B from £872 for 7 nights or upgrade to All Inclusive from £1422 for 7 nights – We’ve priced up this deal based on the all inclusive basis… because, why not at that price!?
- 13th – 20th April, 2017 (same dates as cheap flights above)
- 4-star hotel
- All inclusive (other board basis options available if you want to save money)
- 1 bedroom apartment
- 7 night duration
You’ll need airport transfers too:
The transfer time from Malaga Airport to Benalmadena Palace is just 20 minutes. You can book a private transfer from only £43.39 return, see below.BOOK AIRPORT TRANSFER
DIY package price breakdown:
Based on a family of 4 travelling (can be tweaked to suit your family size)
- Flights – £289 (family of 4)
- Hotel – £1422
- Private transfer – £43
- Total = £1754 / 4 = £438.50 per person