Former Bond Girl and experienced traveller Rachel Grant demonstrates how to pack over 100 items into your hand luggage.
She’s got more than four pairs of shoes and 23 items of clothing on the rail. Impressive!
Rachel’s top tips!
- You’ll need elastic bands, packing cubes and ziplock bags.
- Roll clothes to save space.
- Then place them in ziplock bags.
- Stuff shoes with folded sock balls.
- Rubber bands will keep shoes compressed together.
- Fold similar shaped clothes together.
- Pick lightweight fabrics.
- Packing cubes keep clothes compressed and organised.
- Put heavier items at the bottom of the bag.