Former Bond Girl and experienced traveller Rachel Grant demonstrates how to pack over 100 items into your hand luggage.
[iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/sOC9oe_n70A” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]
She’s got more than four pairs of shoes and 23 items of clothing on the rail. Impressive!
Rachel’s top tips!
- You’ll need elastic bands, packing cubes and ziplock bags.
- Roll clothes to save space.
- Then place them in ziplock bags.
- Stuff shoes with folded sock balls.
- Rubber bands will keep shoes compressed together.
- Fold similar shaped clothes together.
- Pick lightweight fabrics.
- Packing cubes keep clothes compressed and organised.
- Put heavier items at the bottom of the bag.