Take a look at this luxurious family deal to none other than Orlando valid for travel between 1st May – 21st June, 2017 staying at the brilliant 5-star Hard Rock Hotel At Universal Orlando – rated an impressive 4.5/5 on Trip Advisor.
This deal is based on a family of 4 staying for 7 nights in a Garden View 2 Queen Room from £1069 per person.
About the hotel:
Live like a rock ‘n’ roll superstar at the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort. It’s the perfect mix of funk and just plain fun. This hotel will make you feel like rock ‘n’ roll royalty with impeccable accommodations, a wealth of recreation, and personal service and attention fit for an “A-List” celebrity. It’s lively, yet laid back. classy, yet totally casual, with a sand beach pool that immerses you in sound, not just water. Best of all, the 650-room hotel is located just a short walk, complimentary water taxi or shuttle bus ride to the Universal Orlando theme parks, plus the Universal CityWalk entertainment complex.
Hotel guests also enjoy an exclusive package of theme park benefits, including (paid theme park admission required):
- FREE Universal Express Unlimited to skip the regular queues in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Early Park Admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay (opening early summer 2017) one hour before the park opens.
- Destination: Orlando
- Date(s): between 1st May – 21st June, 207
- Duration: 7 nights
- Return flights with British Airways
- FREE transport to theme parks
- £1069 per person (based on a family of 4)
- 7 days’ car hire.
- Early Park Admission (restrictions apply).
- Includes Universal Orlando 3-Park Explorer Ticket (only with bookings between 1st – 21st June).
- FREE Universal Express Unlimited at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
*You’ll have to act fast to bag this deal as prices may increase after a day or so from publish
*Fill out the form below to enquire/book >>