Take a look at this luxurious family deal to none other than Orlando valid for travel between 1st May – 21st June, 2017 staying at the fantastic 5-star plus Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando – rated an impressive 4.5/5 on Trip Advisor.
This deal is based on a family of 4 staying for 7 nights in a Garden View 2 Queen Room from £1129 per person.
About the hotel:
Nestled along a picturesque bay at Universal Orlando, this luxurious hotel re-creates the charm and romance of the famed seaside village of Portofino, Italy, right down to the cobblestone streets and outdoor cafes. This hotel features 750 guest rooms, including 45 spacious suites. Each room offers the epitome of European luxury and elegance with custom designed furnishings and marble accents. And, of course, each guest room is also equipped with all the latest amenities to combine the best of Old World hospitality with modern convenience. Hotel guests enjoy impeccable and attentive service, an opulent spa, three themed swimming pools, and exceptional dining.
Hotel guests also enjoy an exclusive package of theme park benefits, including (paid theme park admission required):
- FREE Universal Express Unlimited to skip the regular queues in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Early Park Admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay (opening early summer 2017) one hour before the park opens.
- Destination: Orlando
- Date(s): between 1st May – 21st June, 207
- Duration: 7 nights
- Return flights with British Airways
- FREE transport to theme parks
- £1129 per person (based on a family of 4)
- 7 days’ car hire.
- Early Park Admission (restrictions apply).
- Includes Universal Orlando 3-Park Explorer Ticket (only with bookings between 1st – 21st June).
- FREE Universal Express Unlimited at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
*You’ll have to act fast to bag this deal as prices may increase after a day or so from publish
*Fill out the form below to enquire/book >>