Epic Fails Of A Sleep Deprived Parent!
Metro published a list of epic fails of a sleep-deprived parent. Have you got any to add? Feel free to share in the comments below!
1. I tried to unlock the front door with my remote car key fob.
2. I tried to put a dummy in my baby’s ear.
3. I tried to find my mobile while actually talking on my mobile.
4. I said ‘love you’ to the postman instead of ‘thank you’.
5. I waited at the traffic lights for ages because I could not remember if it was green or red for ‘go’.
6. I lose count of how many spoonfuls of formula milk I have put in the bottle, and have to pour it back and start again. And again and again.
7. I waited for 15 minutes behind a queue of parked cars thinking it was a traffic jam.
8. I put my baby in someone else’s car because I thought it was mine.
9. I emailed a file to a colleague and asked them to email it back once they have read it so I could send it to someone else.
10. I told a supermarket security guard my baby was missing- only to remember the baby was at my mum’s.
11. I made gravy in the teapot instead of the gravy boat.
12. I peeled a banana, then threw away the fruit and took a bite out of the skin.
13. I asked if anyone had seen my one-year-old, when my toddler was sat on my knee.
14. I tried to put a dummy in my partner’s mouth instead of the baby’s.
15. I sent a letter to printer then sat waiting for it to arrive at my desk.
16. I started washing myself in the shower and realised I hadn’t turned the water on.
17. I called the plumber because there was no hot water before realising I had been running the cold tap.
18. I made a bottle of formula using sugar instead of formula powder.
19. I have put petrol in the car and driven off without paying.
20. I put a microwave meal in the fridge to heat up.
21. I started jiggling a pram in the supermarket queue to stop the baby crying only to realise it was not my pram (or baby)!
22. I have called my husband ‘Daddy’.