Looking for unbiased info on the Best Western Moat House Hotel?
I’ll show you what’s on offer for families and how to get the best hotel deal or package, including tickets to Alton Towers. For more accommodation, see our guide to hotels near Alton Towers.
Located just 5 miles off the M6, the four-star Best Western Moat House Hotel is an ideal place to stay near Alton Towers.
Just 17 miles from the Park, guests can enjoy the hotel’s fantastic facilities including a swimming pool, gym and beauty room equipped with a range of treatments. Ideally placed for a family break, the hotel is within 10 minutes walk of Stoke town centre – perfect for a game of bowling or trip to the cinema once you’ve enjoyed the excitement of Alton Towers Resort!
Star rating: 4
Miles to park: 17
Swimming pool: Yes
Free parking: Yes
Family Features & Entertainment
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
They can accommodate families of up to 6 in the family suites. The other family rooms are triples, double rooms with bunk beds, twin rooms with bunk beds and double rooms with an additional sofa bed. Travel cots are also available free of charge.
Reviews & Ratings
Click through to read hotel visitor reviews. All of these are verified. How? The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. That’s how we know the reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property.
Location & Map
Address: Etruria Hall Festival Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5BQ
- Family Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
- Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
- Family Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking (Bunk beds)
- Family Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking (Bunk beds)
- Comfort Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Executive Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
- Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- Comfort Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
- Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking (with Sofabed)
- Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (with Single Sofabed)
- Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (with Single Sofabed)
- Family Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (with Single Sofabed;with Sofabed)
- Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- The Potteries Museum and Art Gallery – 16-minute walk
- Regent Theatre – 18-minute walk
- Potteries Shopping Centre – 20-minute walk
- Vale Park – 38-minute walk
- Staffordshire University – 41-minute walk
- Royal Stoke University Hospital – 2.4 mi / 3.8 km
- Keele University – 4.5 mi / 7.2 km
- Trentham Gardens – 5.7 mi / 9.2 km
- Loomer Road Stadium – 4 mi / 6.4 km
- Apedale Community Country Park – 4 mi / 6.5 km
- Britannia Stadium – 4.5 mi / 7.2 km
How To Book (Hotel & Ticket)
This hotel is available to book as a package at Alton Towers Holidays. This includes:
- 1-day or 2-day Theme Park tickets
- Overnight accommodation
- A delicious breakfast
Terms and conditions apply. 1-day Theme Park ticket can be used on either day of your stay (subject to Park opening) – please check our opening times before arrival. 2-day Theme Park entry must be used on consecutive days as part of your stay. 2-day Theme Park entry does not apply to themed weekends. Offer subject to change and availability.
How To Book (Hotel Only)
If you are looking to book the hotel only I recommend using Booking.com – our favourite website for booking hotels. Why? Best prices, great discounts, most reliable & easiest to use.
See other reviews for hotels near Alton Towers.