Looking for unbiased info on the Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent?
I’ll show you what’s on offer for families and how to get the best hotel deal or package, including tickets to Alton Towers. For more accommodation, see our guide to hotels near Alton Towers.
Comfort is the priority at the conveniently located Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent, just a short drive away from Alton Towers Resort.
All guests wake up to a delicious cooked breakfast before a fun-filled day at the Park. Plus — if you need to unwind, pop to the Spirit Health Club’s relaxing indoor pool, jacuzzi or sauna.
Star rating: 3
Miles to park: 17
Swimming pool: Yes
Free parking: Yes
Family Features & Entertainment
- Free cots/infant beds
- Playground on site
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
Extra queen size beds or fold out double sofa beds are supplied to ensure there is plenty of space for everyone to be extra comfortable.
Keep the young ones happy with plenty of child friendly TV entertainment as well as a specially crafted kids menu. Kids Stay and Eat Free* when sharing a family room at the Holiday Inn Stoke-on-Trent
Along with all the standard room amenities our family rooms make the perfect option for families of three and four.
– A comfy bed
– Free view TV entertainment including Cartoon Network for the kids
– Pillow menu
– Ensuite bathroom
– Bathroom amenities
– Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
– High speed internet
– 24 hour room service menu
– Kids Stay and Eat Free*
– Pull out sofa beds on request
Reviews & Ratings
Click through to read hotel visitor reviews. All of these are verified. How? The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. That’s how we know the reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property.
Location & Map
Address: M6 Junct 15, Clayton Road, Clayton, Stoke on Trent, ST5 4DL
- Heart of Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Royal Stoke University Hospital – 39-minute walk
- Britannia Stadium – 2.8 mi / 4.5 km
- Trentham Gardens – 1.6 mi / 2.5 km
- Keele University – 3.6 mi / 5.8 km
- Trentham Monkey Forest – 3.3 mi / 5.3 km
- Staffordshire University – 4.2 mi / 6.7 km
- Gladstone Pottery Museum – 4.6 mi / 7.4 km
- Loomer Road Stadium – 4.7 mi / 7.6 km
- Apedale Community Country Park – 4.8 mi / 7.7 km
- Parkhall Country Park – 5.5 mi / 8.9 km
How To Book (Hotel & Ticket)
This hotel is available to book as a package at Alton Towers Holidays. This includes:
- 1-day or 2-day Theme Park tickets
- Overnight accommodation
- A delicious breakfast
Terms and conditions apply. 1-day Theme Park ticket can be used on either day of your stay (subject to Park opening) – please check our opening times before arrival. 2-day Theme Park entry must be used on consecutive days as part of your stay. 2-day Theme Park entry does not apply to themed weekends. Offer subject to change and availability.
How To Book (Hotel Only)
If you are looking to book the hotel only I recommend using Booking.com – our favourite website for booking hotels. Why? Best prices, great discounts, most reliable & easiest to use.
See other reviews for hotels near Alton Towers.