Image: Ibiza, Las Salinas Beach 2019 with the kids
Although Ibiza is known as a party island, there’s so much more to it and it’s a great place to take the family. With warm weather, great beaches and natural beauty, there are many attractions for both kids and adults. Check out the best kid-friendly hotels in Ibiza here.
The 9 Best Kid-Friendly Hotels In Ibiza
Grand Palladium White Island Resort (Playa d’en Bossa)
Exclusive and all-inclusive, this luxury hotel is nestled in one of the most beautiful beachfront locations. With a wide range of activities for the whole family, there is a huge lagoon swimming pool, an outdoor playground, Kids club, babysitting service, family rooms and shuttle services. Mediterranean-style buildings with a large bar and a buffet restaurant serving a range of delicious dishes. Ibiza Town is 3.1 miles away.
Insotel Fencia Prestige (Santa Eularia)
This family-friendly spa hotel is on the seafront next to the Santa Eulalia River. With spacious rooms, an indoor and outdoor pool and spa and fitness centre, this is a place to come for a bit of rejuvination and relaxation as well as being in a very kid-friendly resort. There are 4 restaurants offering a choice of Mediterranean, International and Asian cuisine plus several bars serving snacks, drinks and ice cream. Also golf courses within 3.7 miles.
Invisa Hotel Club Cala Blanca (Es Figueral Beach)
6.2 miles from Santa Eulalia del Ríu, this is s family orientated hotel, with a splash pool, playground, kids club, babysitting services and more. Guests can also enjoy a bar as well as other on site facilities such as a fitness centre and a sun terrace. There’s a lovely beach here and themed dinners.
Tropic Garden Aparthotel (Santa Eularia)
This mid-range hotel is right next to a beach in Santa Eulària. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and a heated indoor pool. There is a lounge-bar and an poolside bar and live shows are available in the hotel twice a week. There is a kids playground and family rooms with balconies.
Invisa Hotel Ereso (Es Canar)
A few meters from a quiet and kid-friendly beach. An all-inclusive hotels close to the famous hippie markets Las Dalias and Punta Arabí. A great choice if you are travelling as a family as there’s a large swimming pool with umbrellas, hammocks and areas where you can enjoy the sun and water, as well as tennis courts, Mini Club, aquatic area and children’s playground.
TUI Magic Life Cala Pada (Santa Eularia)
This family-friendly All Inclusive resort has an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk. A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation. There is a children’s playground and you can play table tennis, mini-golf and tennis at the hotel, plus the area is popular for cycling. Las Dalias Hippy Market is 3.1 miles away. Check out The Best TUI Magic Life All Inclusive Resorts here.
Apartamentos Playa Es Cana (Es Cana)
A small, friendly resort with a good choice of bars and restaurants, a crescent-shaped sandy beach, a small harbour for fishing boats, and home to the famous weekly Hippy Market. Spacious 2-bedroom apartments (sleep family of 6) with big balconies and some have bay views. There is a swimming pool with asun terrace with loungers. There is also a free tennis court.
Agroturismo Can Jaume (Ibiza Town)
Set on the edge of the small village of de’n Puig Valls, Can Jaume provides a tranquil setting, surrounded by orange groves. Enjoy the tranquility and fresh air of the Ibizan countryside while being within easy reach of Ibiza town. A former dairy farm dating from the early 19th century. Families love the outdoor pool, babysitting services, family rooms and activities such as horse riding and water sports can be arranged.
Playa Bella Apartments (San Antonio Bay)
Overlooking Punta Xinxó Beach these apartments have a large swimming pool and children’s splash pool. All have balconies, some with sea views. They also have modern kitchens with a microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle. There are 2 restaurants and a wide range of entertainment for children and adults, including nightly shows. The centre of San Antonio is just a 2.5 miles drive away.
Ibiza with Kids – Tips and Recommendations
- Head to Las Dalias “hippy style” Market. You will find art, artisan goods, food, books and clothing. There are also stalls with face painting and a play area for the kids. This market is on Saturdays from 10am-7pm.
- Take the kids to Aquarium Cap Blanc. An aquarium located inside a natural cave. You can see plenty of marine species and if you like sardines, they are served here! Great place for a rainy day.
- Visit the very pretty Cala Bassa Beach. One of the finest stretches of sand with a shallow sweeping cove which is great for kids. There are rock pools for snorkelling and exploring. Cala Bassa Beach Club is also here so you can order great food and drink to your sunbed whilst the kids enjoy the beach.
- Hire a car! You can hire a car before you go, at the airport or in any resorts. This is the best way to see the island from a different perspective and will give you the chance to explore quieter beaches and beautiful scenery off the beaten track.
- Go to the Punta Arabí Hippy Market in Es Canar, which is open on Wednesdays throughout the summer months. This is a great family day out with lots of shopping, music, food and drink to keep the children and adults amused.
- Take a ferry to Formentera for the day. Ferries depart hourly and have a kids area with bouncy castle. Formentera has gorgeous white beaches and quaint peaceful villages. Babies under 3 travel free;