For this post, I have put together a collection of the best cat toys currently available.
Our Top Picks
My top pick is the FP 4 Way Cat Tunnel because it’s a sure fire hit for your cat – they love tunnels and the more the merrier! It’s sturdy, scratch proof, has lots of built-in fun additions (like hanging toys). It has outstanding reviews (88% give it 5 stars), is collapsible when not in use and can be used indoors or outdoors.
If you’re looking for a catnip then look no further than this variety pack from Yeowww! Cats go mad for this set. The toys are well made and contain top notch cat nip!
So here is my list of the the best cat toys.
HonLena Electric Moving Fish
This waggling fish toy has a built-in touch sensor and will also move automatically.
- Filled with 100% organically-grown catnip.
- Perfect for biting, chewing and kicking.
- USB charged it will swing up to 200 times per full charge.
- Incredibly positive feedback from buyers with 91% giving it 5 stars.
- From 1,116 ratings it scores an average of 4.9 out of 5.
Vealind Cat Toy Rollers
Interactive tower toy available in three different colours.
- 3 level of tracks with 3 different colored balls.
- Good fun for more than one cat.
- Simple to assemble.
- Available in blue, green and pink.
- 73% of buyers give this 5 stars.
- Excellent reviews – from 2,579 this scores an average of 4.5 out 5.
CatIt Senses Play Circuit
Interactive toy to engage and entertain your cat and appeal to their natural hunting instincts.
- Appeals to cat’s senses of sight, touch and sound.
- They chase and swat the ball as it moves around the track.
- Excellent reviews with 74% of buyers giving this 5 stars.
- From 11,869 ratings it scores an average of 4.5 out of 5.
FYNIGO Interactive Cat Toy Wand
Well priced rechargeable laser toy loved by most cats.
- Rechargeable through USB slot.
- Selection of different shapes.
- Nice feature is a switch so you don’t need to keep your finger on a button.
- Comes with a little toy mouse for your cat which you give as a prize for chasing the laser. Otherwise they tend to get (understandably) bored.
- One of the best reviewed toy lasers with 77% of buyers giving it 5 stars.
- Bestselling laser scoring 4.6 out of 5 from 1,804 ratings.
WeFine 21 Piece Cat Toy Set
Large selection of cat toys of which at least some will be of great interest to your cat.
- Diverse range of toys for your cats to chew, chase, scratch, catch and generally cheer up!
- Toys include a 50cm long tunnel, rope with feather, bell toy and mice.
- Very good reviews with 75% giving this 5 stars.
- Bestselling toy – from 1.757 ratings it scores 4.6 out of 5.
Yeowww! Catnip Toy Variety Pack Cigar & Banana & Rainbow
Well made toys with high quality nip.
- One of the best reviewed cat nip toys with 90% of buyers (and cats by the sounds of it!) giving these 5 stars.
- From 518 ratings these score 4.9 out of 5.
FP 4 Way Cat Tunnel Toy
Sturdy well made tunnel with lots of fun additions to keep your cats entertained for hours.
- Made from strong, tear-resistant polyester material.
- Built-in crinkle crackle paper, peephole, a bell toy and a soft ball toy.
- Collapsible so you can tuck it away in bag provided when not in use.
- Can be used indoor or outdoor.
- Amazing reviews! 88% of buyers give this 5 stars.
- From 42 ratings it scores 4.9 out of 5.
FEANDREA Cat Tree & Scratching Board
Stable, deluxe with a tower, scratching board, ladder and ramp is perfect for one or multiple cats.
- Available in light grey, beige and smokey grey.
- Well padded viewing perch at the top with a basket lounger below.
- Spacious cave for them to hider with two doors.
- Great for kittens to explore and build their muscle.
- Extremely well reviewed with 86% giving this 5 stars.
- From 1,198 ratings it scores an average of 4.8 out of 5.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
I hope this list of the best cat toys was helpful.
If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.