For this post, I have put together a collection of the best girls sandals currently available.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for girls sandals.
My Top Pick:
My favourites are the Bobux Unisex Kid's Jump Ankle Strap Sandals as they are specifically designed for the foot shape of first walkers and have a closed-toe that provides breathability and wiggle room while protecting little toes.
When it comes to buying new sandals for your child, you want them to be comfortable for them to wear in the summer months as well as being supportive for their little feet.
We’ve picked the best girls sandals which are available to buy online now.
Read through my buying guide – I’ll show you what features to look out for and your key considerations when buying a pair of girls sandals. You can also read my reviews of the best options out there for girls. I cover all the top brands like Clarks, Start-Rite, Crocs and more.
As well as our reviews we’ve pulled together 1000s of customer reviews so you can make a more informed decision.
So here is my list of the best sandals for girls.
Crocs Kids Crocband Sandal
- Sporty looking sandals in fun colours.
- Available in 25 colours including pink, blue, green, purple, grey, black and more.
- Jibbitz charm holes let kids add a personal touch if they like.
- With velcro fasterning for a snug fit.
- 100 % Croslite material.
- They are waterproof so great for the beach and swimming pool.
- Available in sizes UK Child 4- UK 3.
- Excellent feedback from buyers – 81% of 10,818 reviewers give these sandals 5/5* ratings.
Bobux Unisex Kid’s Jump Ankle Strap Sandals
- Strappy closed-toe sandals made for first walkers.
- Closed-toe provides plenty of breathability and wiggle room while protecting delicate little toes.
- The strap closure is easily adjustable.
- The padded heel provides added comfort.
- Great for everyday wear.
- Available in sizes UK Child 2- UK Child 5.5
- Available in colours; Seashell Pink, Gold and Navy Blue.
- Great for infants.
- 5* ratings from customers. Bobux Unisex Kids’ Jump Ankle Strap Sandals, Pink (Seashell Pink 1), 4.5 Child UK (21 EU)
Clarks Girl’s Surfing Tide T Open Toe San
- Lightweight flexible sandals made for little feet.
- With rubber and EVA sole unit and neoprene upper which is water friendly.
- With two riptape fastenings for easy wear.
- Available in sizes UK Child 4- UK 13.5.
- Ideal for the beach and poolside.
- Available in pink and metallic leather.
- Great for toddlers.
- Excellent feedback from buyers – 82% of 229 reviewers give these sandals 5/5* ratings.
Timberland Unisex Kid’s Open Toe Sandals
- Lightweight and breathable sandals for girls and boys.
- They feature a sanitised, anti-microbial treatment on the foot bed cover.
- With a sturdy yet flexible sole for agility and comfort.
- With velcro fastenings for easy wear.
- Available in colours Dark Green With Orange, Black, Blackout, Bright blue, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Dark Grey With Green, Dark Grey, Pink and Navy.
- Available in sizes UK Child 12.5- UK 2.5.
- Excellent feedback from buyers – 84% of 270 reviewers give these sandals 5/5* ratings.
Gaatpot Closed Toe Sandals
- Full leather upper sandals for girls and boys.
- With rip tape fastening and rubber sole, perfect for summer.
- With a closed-toe bumper which adds protection for little toes.
- A traditional crosshatch design gives these fisherman sandals their classic look.
- An antimicrobial footbed means that feet and shoes stay fresh.
- Available in sizes UK Child 1- UK 2.
- Available in black, white, brown and yellow.
- Great for infants.
- Excellent feedback from buyers – 84% of 840 reviewers give these sandals 4/5* ratings or more.
Joules Girl’s Tippytoes Ankle Strap Sandals
- Pretty girls canvas sandals.
- With soft canvas lining for added comfort.
- Available in sizes UK Child 8- UK 3.
- Available in cute prints including Blue Daisy, Rose Gold, Silver Glitter, Blue White Hearts.
- Rip tape (velcro) fastening for easy adjustment by little fingers.
- Excellent feedback from buyers – 80% of 200 reviewers give these sandals 4/5* ratings or more.
Geox Girl’s J Sandal Karly D Gladiator
- Stylish gladiator strappy sandals for girls.
- With back zip and ankle straps with buckles.
- Made from synthetic material, so they are durable and comfortable.
- Available in sizes UK Child 1.5- UK 7.
- Available in Beige Skin Lt Rose, Pink Rose Smoke, Brown Caramel, Gold Black Platinum and Beige.
- Great for older girls.
- Excellent feedback from buyers – 84% of 75 reviewers give these sandals 4/5* ratings.
Clarks Crown Bloom Toddler White Leather
- A heritage inspired sandal design with a premium iridescent leather finish.
- With a double buckle fastening for a secure fit.
- With a flexible EVA sole and super soft suede linings.
- Available in whole and half sizes and different widths.
- Available in sizes 4-9.5.
- Positive customer feedback with 4.3/5 ratings.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
Where To Buy Girls School Shoes
What To Think About When Buying Sandals For Kids Or Toddlers
- Choose good sandals which have been made with small feet in mind as they need to be supportive for growing feet.
- If your child will be wearing the sandals at the beach or poolside, think about opting for waterproof or neoprene materials.
- If your child is still unsteady on their feet, think about opting for closed-toes to give extra protection to their little toes.
- Look for comfortable, flexible soles so that your child won’t have trouble playing in them.
- Make sure you choose sandals which are the right size in width and length. It is essential you measure your child’s feet just before you purchase them, be it in store or with your own measuring gauge at home. They need to be the right size without too much extra room in them.
I hope this list of the best girls sandals was helpful.
If you think I left any out or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.