For this post, I have put together a collection of the best boys sandals currently available.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for boys sandals.
My Top Pick:
My favourites are the Gaatpot Boys Fishermans Sandals as they come in a range of colours and make a great pair of classic summer sandals which could be worn daytime or evening.
When it comes to buying new sandals for your child, you want them to be comfortable for them to wear in the summer months as well as being supportive for their little feet.
We’ve picked the best boys sandals which are available to buy online now.
Read through my buying guide – I’ll show you what features to look out for and your key considerations when buying a pair of boys sandals. You can also read my reviews of the best options out there for boys.
As well as our reviews we’ve pulled together 1000s of customer reviews so you can make a more informed decision.
So here is my list of the best sandals for boys.
Best Boys Sport Sandals
RED FISH Boys Blue Sports Sandal
- These navy sports sandals have a light blue trim, double strap fastenings for easy fitting and a durable flexible grip sole.
- Perfect pair of durable sandals for active kids.
- Available in sizes UK Child 6 – UK 4.
- Great reviews. From 255 ratings 74% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
- Bestseller on Amazon.
Timberland Adventure Seeker 2 Sandals
- Sporty sandals with rubber sole and velcro fastenings.
- Made of water-friendly synthetic leather.
- These sandals are lightweight and perfect for kids to run around in.
- Available in child sizes UK 4.5 – 11.5.
- Available in colours; Bright Blue/ Navy Blue/ Navy Pink/ Medium Grey With Orange/ Navy & Yellow/ Dark Grey/ Blue & Red/ Navy & Blue & Red.
- Brilliant reviews. From 635 ratings 86% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
- Bestseller on Amazon.
Best Boys Fisherman Sandals
Gaatpot Boys Fishermans Sandals
- Full leather upper fisherman style sandals with the rip tape fastening and rubber sole.
- The toe bumper adds protection, perfect for little kids feet.
- A traditional crosshatch design gives these fisherman sandals their classic look.
- An antimicrobial footbed means that feet and shoes stay fresh when playtime is over.
- Stylish sandals which will look good from day to evening.
- Available in sizes UK Child 1 – UK 2.
- Available in colours; Black/ Brown/ White/ Yellow.
- Good reviews. From 880 ratings 84% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
Best Boys Slide Sandals
adidas Children’s Duramo Slide Sandals
- These stylish sliders are perfect for the poolside.
- Slip on design, featuring a wide forefoot strap with the adidas three stripes and adidas logo.
- Cushioned design and lightweight.
- Available in colours; Black/ Pink/ Blue/ Light Blue.
- Available in sizes UK Child 2- UK 10.
- Plenty of very good reviews. From 1,383 ratings 73% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Best Boys Beach Sandals
Crocs Kids’ Crocband Ii Sandal
- A great “stay-on” fit sandal for little ones.
- The hook-and-loop closure makes it easy to get them on and off, and you can fine-tune the fit more than ordinary sandals.
- Versatile sandal perfect for wearing at the beach, poolside, to the park and more.
- Cushioned design for comfort.
- Available in sizes UK Child 4 – UK 6.
- Available in 23 colours.
- Brilliant reviews. From 6,384 ratings 8% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
- For more options, see our buyer’s guide to the best kids beach shoes.
Best Boys Designer Sandals
Birkenstock Boy’s Milano Sling Back Sandals
- These sandals by Birkenstock are smart but practical.
- They have maximum grip and great stability.
- Perfect for adding some attitude to summer days.
- With two straps and a wide ankle strap for comfort.
- Skin-friendly and hard-wearing.
- Available in sizes 8.5 UK Child – UK 2.
- Available in colours; Black and Khaki Green.
- Good reviews. From 240 ratings 82% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
What To Think About When Buying Sandals For Kids Or Toddlers
- Choose good sandals which have been made with small feet in mind as they need to be supportive for growing feet.
- If your child will be wearing the sandals at the beach or poolside, think about opting for waterproof or neoprene materials.
- If your child is still unsteady on their feet, think about opting for closed-toes to give extra protection to their little toes.
- Look for comfortable, flexible soles so that your child won’t have trouble playing in them.
- Make sure you choose sandals which are the right size in width and length. It is essential you measure your child’s feet just before you purchase them, be it in store or with your own measuring gauge at home. They need to be the right size without too much extra room in them.
I hope this list of the best boys sandals was helpful.
If you think I left any out or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.