For this post, I have put together a collection of the best girls school trousers currently available. See my top picks and today’s deals on the back to school checklist for parents.
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: David Luke Girl's Slim Leg Trousers
- Best Budget Buy: Dalsa Girls School Trousers
- Best In Navy: Ex UK Store Girls Navy School Trousers
- Best In Grey: Pants Girls Grey School Trousers
- Best In Black: Trutex Limited Girl's Senior Plain Trousers
- Best Skinny Fit: M&S Girls’ Skinny Leg Belted School Trousers
- Best Longer Length: George Girls Grey Longer Length Slim Leg School Trousers (2 Pack)
- Best Jersey Trousers: Tu Black Jersey Trousers 2 Pack (3-12 years)
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for girls school trousers.
With plenty of choice when it comes to girls school trousers, you may not know where to begin, so we thought we’d help out!
We’ve searched the market to bring you the best girls school trousers, all with excellent customer feedback and 4-5/5 star ratings.
Let’s get going!
David Luke Girl’s Slim Leg Trousers
- Girls slim fit school trousers for seniors include front pocket, contrast internal binding and a slim leg which are slim enough to keep child and school happy.
- 100% of the polyester used comes from recycled plastic bottles so they are Eco- friendly.
- Available in grey, navy and black.
- Available in length 22″ to 38″.
- Excellent reviews. From 25 ratings 75% of buyers gave these school trousers 4-5 stars.
Dalsa Girls School Trousers
- Easy pull on stretch trousers in a comfortable fit.
- With no buttons, zip or pockets these fine stretch ribbed fabric trousers are comfortable enough to wear everyday to school.
- Available in blue grey, black, brown, navy, grey.
- Available in ages 2-16 years.
- Great reviews. From 1,017 ratings 77% of buyers gave these school trousers 4-5 stars.
Ex UK Store Girls Navy School Trousers
- School trousers with a mock cable knit look belt on front waistband to give them a feminine look.
- With inner adjustable waistbands, pockets and side zip fasten.
- Available in grey, navy and grey.
- Available in ages 3-16 years.
- Good reviews. From 344 ratings 74% of buyers gave these school trousers 4-5 stars.
Pants Girls Grey School Trousers
- Girls school trousers with a half elasticated wasit for comfort.
- Heart shaped pendant gives them a pretty girly look and they have two front pockets.
- Made of 63% polyester 32% viscose 5% spandex.
- Available in navy, grey and black.
- Available in 2-16 years.
- Excellent reviews. From 39 ratings 80% of buyers gave these school trousers 4-5 stars.
Trutex Limited Girl’s Senior Plain Trousers
- These are made of a stretch fabric and are comfortable for everyday where.
- 63% Polyester, 33% Viscose, 4% Elastane.
- Available in graphite, navy and black.
- Available in ages 11-16 years.
- Great reviews. From 43 ratings 80% of buyers gave these school trousers 4-5 stars.
M&S Girls’ Skinny Leg Belted School Trousers
- Stylish skinny leg trousers with an adjustable waist and grow-proof hems which can be altered to fit all through the year.
- Made of crease-resistant fabric and they have a stain and weatherproof finish to protect against stains and spillages.
- Available in black and grey.
- Available in ages 2-18 years.
- With 4.5/5 star ratings based on 3 buyers reviews.
- Available to buy from M&S.
George Girls Grey Longer Length Slim Leg School Trousers 2 Pack
- 2 pack of school trousers with hook and eye and zip fly fastening.
- With adjustable waistband and 2 slip pockets.
- Slim leg and made of Teflon® EcoElite so they are crease resistant.
- Available in grey.
- Available in ages 3-14 years.
- With 4.4/5 star ratings based on 36 buyers reviews.
- Available to buy from George.
Tu Black Jersey Trousers 2 Pack (3-12 years)
- These jersey school trousers have a stretch waistband and are finished with faux pockets for a simple and smart look.
- Available in grey, navy and black.
- Available in ages 3-12 years.
- With 4.3/5 star ratings based on 866 buyers reviews.
- Available to buy from Tu at Sainsbury’s.
What To Consider When Buying School Trousers
You want school trousers which are going to last so durability is important.
Crease resistant or stain resistant trousers will make it easier so you don’t have to constantly iron them.
Buying good quality trousers will ensure your child will make the most out of them until they grow out of them.
The fit of your child’s school trousers is key. Kids grow fast so you don’t want anything which they are going to grow out of in two seconds.
Buying school trousers with an elasticated waist and longer leg will allow for any growth spurts.
You can get school trousers in any style from a classic straight leg to a super skinny leg so it comes down to personal choice and comfort.