Our Top Picks
- Best Falling Snowflake Lights: BlueFire Falling Snowfall Lights
- Best Warm White LED Lights: Koopower 50 LED Warm White Fairy String Lights
- Best Multicolour Drop Lights:Knownew LED Icicle Lights
- Best Outdoor Net Lights: Ollny Outdoor Net Lights
- Best Waterproof Lights: Festoon Lighting 10M 100 LED Battery Operated Globe Lights
- Best Star Lights: Sunnest Star Fairy Lights
- Best Cluster Lights: NETTA Store 2000 LED 24m Multi Action Tree Lights Cluster Lights
- Best Projector Light: Poeland Garden Lights Star Christmas Projector
- Best Santa Lights: BZB Goods 12 Foot Long Lighted Christmas Inflatable Santa & Sleigh
- Best Pathway Lights: No products found.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for outdoor Christmas lights.
Get your home looking all festive and twinkly with some outdoor Christmas lights.
Whether you are covering your entire home in shining lights or keeping it subtle with a few tree lights, we’ve picked some of the best outdoor Christmas lights, which will stand the test of time and brighten your home on the dullest of winter days.
All of our recommendations have excellent customer reviews and 4-5/5 star ratings.
So here is my list of the the best outdoor Christmas lights.
BlueFire Falling Snowfall Lights
- These lovely lights use the latest LED chip and tube design and create a meteor shower or snowfall effect as the bulbs turns on and out one by one in sequence.
- There are 54 LED chips on each tube, so 540 LED chips on 10 tubes.
- They are ideal for trees, home garden fences decor, front of houses and more.
- Excellent reviews. From 1,718 ratings 71% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Koopower 50 LED Warm White Fairy String Lights
- Waterproof battery operated 50 warm white LED lights for indoors and outdoors.
- With a convenient timer the lights will turn on in the pre-programmed timing sequence of 6 hours on, 18 hours off over each 24 hours period.
- With variable mode settings such as slow fade and twinkle.
- Very good reviews. From 1,378 ratings 75% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Knownew LED Icicle Lights
- Multicolour icicle lights with 8 different light patterns.
- 16.5ft fairy icicle string lights with 160 LED bulbs.
- Waterproof (except plug).
- Best for fences and stair posts, windows and more.
- Great reviews. From 484 ratings 73% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Ollny Outdoor Net Lights
- 200 cool white LED net mesh fairy lights offer widespread lighting nice and easily.
- With 8 lighting modes and a timer function; 6 hours on, 18 hours off cycle with the press of a button!
- Waterproof and designed to withstand light rain or water spills.
- Size:3m x 2m.
- Fabulous reviews. From 2,624 ratings 83% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
Festoon Lighting 10M 100 LED Battery Operated Globe Lights
- These large colourful bulbs create excellent light and will brighten up any outdoor space.
- Easy to hang up, these led string lights are perfect for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- 100 LED high quality bulbs powered by 3 * AA batteries.
- With a remote control to change the modes which include flashing, fast and slow.
- Great reviews. From 694 ratings 74% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Sunnest Star Fairy Lights
- 50 LED star shaped lights in warm white on 5 metres of copper wire so you can bend and shape to any look you want.
- With low heat and power consumption, these fairy lights are good for outdoor and indoor decoration.
- Powered by 3 * AA batteries (not included).
- Very good reviews. From 1,252 ratings 83% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
NETTA Store 2000 LED 24m Multi Action Tree Lights Cluster Lights
- These multicolour cluster lights feature 2000 bulbs for a lustrous look.
- The timer function allows your lights to turn on and off automatically. The lights will remain on for 8 hours and turn off for 16 hours.
- With 8 lighting modes including Combination, Steady On, Slow Fade, In Waves, Slow Glow and more.
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors. A 10m lead wire leaves enough room for installation.
- Excellent reviews. From 1,141 ratings 83% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Poeland Garden Lights Star Christmas Projector
- This Red+Green+Blue (RGB) classic star projector will create a star shower effect over the outside of your home.
- Create a fairy grotto feel without the need for installing lots of outdoor lights.
- The remote control has a timer and different mode effects for the light.
- With a security kit and lock included.
- Fabulous reviews. From 188 ratings 82% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
BZB Goods 12 Foot Long Lighted Christmas Inflatable Santa & Sleigh
- This inflatable Santa with his sleigh and reindeer lights up and will add a fun element to your outdoor space.
- The internal lights create a glowing night time display.
- Includes stakes, tethers, and blower.
- (L x W x H): 144 x 20 x 49 inches
- Good reviews. From 399 ratings 72% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
WesGen Pro Elec Pre-Lit Christmas Tree Pathway Lights
No products found.
- These little Christmas trees with LED lights can be used to light your pathway or borders.
- Each tree has a 12cm metal spike at the bottom so they can be pushed securely into soil or plant pots.
- Includes 6 trees, 90 LEDs (15 per tree).
FAQ’s Outdoor Christmas Lights
LED bulbs are brighter and longer lasting than other types of Christmas lights. They are perfect for outdoors and will light up your home nicely.
String lights are good for hanging around trees or attaching to a roof. Large LED lights work well and are long lasting. Cluster lights offer a fuller look compared to string lights. Icicle lights look fantastic hanging along the roof or guttering of your house and light up Christmas figures like Santa and snowmen add an element of fun. Make sure any lights you use are suitable for outdoor use.
See video below (Credit: Lowes)
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
I hope this list of the best outdoor Christmas lights was helpful.
If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.