Check out this fab deal we’ve spotted over at Living Social offering you a three-hour Harry Potter tour of London, Oxford or Edinburgh for just £9, saving you 73% off (normally £33) !!
The boy who lived will live again with this bewitching walking tour! Revisit key locations from the iconic Harry Potter films and become part of J.K. Rowling’s spellbinding world…
Explore London to see Platform 9 ¾, the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron and the Ministry of Magic; traverse Oxford to gaze upon the infirmary and the majestic Great Hall; or gallivant around Edinburgh for the original Diagon Alley and the burial ground of He Who Must Not Be Named.
Wherever you choose to go, you can disprove once and for all Uncle Vernon’s insistence that ‘there is no such thing as magic!’ As this tour revolves around walking, Nimbus 2000s and enchanted Ford Anglias won’t be available for your travelling convenience. It’s therefore advisable that you wear comfortable shoes as you’re managing your mischief!
Stick your wand out for the Knight Bus at Leicester Square (London), Oxford Town Hall (Oxford) and Princes Street (Edinburgh) at the following times…
- London: Wednesday-Saturday at 12 midday; Sunday at 10.30am
- Oxford: Saturday at 12 midday
- Edinburgh: Saturday-Sunday at 12 midday
*Voucher valid until 9th Jan 2017*
- Embark on a magical Harry Potter tour lasting up to three hours.
- See Platform 9 ¾, the Ministry of Magic entrance and more in London.
- Edinburgh includes Voldemort’s burial grounds, Diagon Alley and more.
- Oxford includes Hogwarts’ infirmary, library, Great Hall and more.
- A must for Harry Potter fans!
- Runs on selected days depending on city (see departure points above).