For this post, I have put together a collection of some of the best heated gloves currently available.
MY TOP PICK: If you are looking for the best overall, I recommend the Sun Will Heated Gloves because they are the best value for money.
They come with two batteries and a storage bag and the velvet lining inside the gloves makes them super soft and comfortable to wear.
Heated gloves keep your hands warm and toasty when it’s cold outside and they can be powered by either rechargeable batteries, USB cables or even chemicals.
Wear them when you’re out in freezing conditions or great for people who have poor blood circulation in their hands. Ideal for fishing, skiing, hiking, riding a motorcycle or standing on the sidelines at a footy match.
Here are our top 10 picks of the best heated gloves on the market. Lets get started!
Dr.Warm Upgraded Heated Gloves
- Rechargeable heated gloves which are waterproof and windproof.
- Come with rechargeable batteries that last for several hours before charging again.
- Made of strong leather, nylon and cotton.
- With waterproof zipper.
- Inside of the gloves are insulated and soft for comfort.
- There are three temperature settings and it’s easy to adjust between the three.
- 100% money back guarantee within 60 days of purchase.
Per USB Rechargeable Heated Gloves
- Rechargeable waterproof and wind proof gloves.
- Made of high quality nylon and cotton, so they are both warm and breathable.
- Ideal for snow sports in the winter.
- Battery lasts up to 3 hours before the need to re-charge.
- 2 size available: M: width: 11.5 cm/4.53 in ; length: 28.5 cm/11.22 in; middle finger to the wrist: 18 cm/7.09 in;L: width: 12 cm/4.72 in ; length: 29.5 cm/11.61 in; middle finger to the wrist: 18-21 cm/7.09-8.27 in.
Eivotor Heated Gloves
- Rechargeable heated gloves which can be quickly heated.
- They can stimulate your hands blood circulation, so great for people who suffer with Raynaud’s, Arthritis, Bad Circulation , Stiff Joints.
- 3 different heat settings.
- They are soft and waterproof.
- With touchscreen function; touch sensors on index finger and thumb will work on any smart device.
- Come with a pair of lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. Heat will last up to around 7.5 hours.
Sun Will Heated Gloves
- Rechargeable heated gloves which come with two lithium batteries and a dual charging facility.
- Polyester and velvet liners make the gloves extra soft and comfortable.
- Include a portable storage bag and one-year warranty. With infrared fibre heating elements that promote blood circulation.
- Great for people with Raynaud’s, Arthritis, Bad Circulation ,Stiff Joints.
USB Heated Gloves
- USB heated gloves which are washable.
- They look like normal woollen mittens.
- With open fingertips allowing for ease of using your fingers when needed.
- USB 5V powered which makes them easy to charge.
- Heat packs on palms and backs of hands can be programmed separately or together.
- Good for people with repetitive strain injury.
Anqier Winter Warm Gloves
- Flexible fit warm gloves made of waterproof diving lycra, so they will keep hands warm without the need for heating.
- With anti-skid silicone material that increases resistance.
- With touch screen use on the index and thumb finger parts.
- Can be used in all winter activities to keep hands warm
Little Hotties Disposable Hand Warmers
- Pack has two disposable warmers inside.
- The heat lasts for at least eight hours.
- The warmers are air-activated.
- Ideal for people with blood circulation problems.
- Easy to carry or pop them into your gloves.
Uiong Heated Gloves
- Touchscreen gloves which you can use your smartphone while wearing.
- Made of faux leather and cotton blended, including waterproof and windproof layer, heating layer, warm layer.
- Electric heated gloves powered by batteries (not included).
Gerbing GT Heated Motorcycle Glove
- Comfortable heated motorcycle glove fitted with a European patent pending heating system.
- Made with an exceptionally soft and supple drum-dyed premium leather.
- Sleek, stylish and functional.
- Light, but strong, pliable heated glove designed to fit under most motorcycle jacket cuffs.
- The Touchscreen material on the index fingers will ensure you can use your smartphone or navigation system whilst wearing the heated gloves.
- If you’re cruising for hours on your motorbike, just connect these heated gloves directly to your vehicle’s battery using the battery harness and Long Y-Cable supplied.
- Or can be charged using rechargeable Lithium batteries.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
Jhduid Heated Gloves
- Battery gloves with microcarbon fibre heating panels which extend from the back of the palms down to each fingers to keep your entire hand and each fingers warm.
- Waterproof and wind resistant polyester gloves have an impenetrable layer but still breathable.
- With touch sensors on index finger which will work on any smart device.
What To Consider When Buying Heated Gloves?
What will you use them for?
Think about what activities you do in the cold weather. Are you a skier? Do you ride a bike? Do you suffer from poor circulation in your hands?
Check out the various types of gloves on the market and what they are best for before you buy.
What material are they made of?
Check what material they are made of. If you are going to be wearing them in snow and ice, you are best to opt for a waterproof outer layer and fleece material inside, to keep your hands warm and dry. Alternatively, if you want more freedom of movement you may decide to opt for wool.
If you are a regular smartphone user, you may want to go for gloves that incorporate touch sensors, so that you don’t need to remove them before use.
How long will the batteries last?
Also take into consideration battery life as although you may think you are getting a good deal, some gloves may not last as long as others. If you want gloves that will stay warm for hours make sure you check how long the battery will last before it needs recharging.
If you think I left any out that are important or have a suggestion for a future article, please let me know in the comments below.