Where To Stay In London With Kids
- London is a great year round destination. There is so much to see and do.
- If you are thinking of planning a family trip to London, make sure you book your hotel early, as the family-friendly rooms do get booked up well in advance.
- It’s a big place and there is so much to see and do, so the hotels chosen are all located in areas where you are in amongst the action or it’s easy to jump on the underground.
This family-friendly hotel is situated in Mayfair. Upon arrival, children will be greeted with a May Fair teddy bear. Perfectly positioned by the parks, museums and theatres, this hotel has family style bedrooms with interconnecting rooms. Guests can also find a 3-D cinema, tranquil May Fair Spa, 24 hour gym and adjoining Palm Beach Casino at this hotel.
Opposite Royal Parks and Buckinham Palace, This hotel is only 15 minutes’ walk from Oxford Street’s shops and the theatres of the West End. Family rooms or family apartments available here. They have a dedicated Children’s Concierge to keep your little ones happy and entertained.
Right next to Regent’s Park, 1 miles from London Zoo and a short walk from shopping on Oxford Street. This hotel is perfect for families, as it offers spacious family rooms and free stay for children up to 4 years, among many other services designed for children.
hotel, which is just a 2-minute walk from the , near Borough Market and only 650 yards from the Millennium Bridge. There are trendy bedrooms which feature ambient lighting and a touchscreen tablet which controls the lights, LED TV, music system. The en suite bathroom features a rain shower.
Less than a 5-minute walk from the London Eye, the Aquarium, restaurants and theatres. Family- friendly hotel with pull-out sofa beds, kitchenettes and separate TVs in the bedroom and living area. Plenty of space for families to relax.
Spacious family rooms. King-size bed for the adults and each room can have up to two sofa beds for children under 16, free of charge. Baby cots are also available for free and kids under 16 get a free breakfast. Covent Garden can be reached in 10 minutes by Underground. The attractions surrounding Westminster Underground Station are just a further 5 minutes’ journey.
In the heart of London’s West End, this hotel lies directly behind St Paul’s Church and Covent Garden’s famous Piazza. Family rooms sleep 2 adults and 2 children and include double bed and bunk beds. Rates very reasonable for location. Top rated by families.
Just a few hundred metres from theand Victoria and Albert Museums. Situated in the perfect location for families with young children, this hotel features family quadruple rooms and free WiFi.
Recommended family-friendly hotels In London
- Aloft (Royal Docks)
- The Ampersand Hotel (South Kensington)
- The Athenaeum Hotel (Mayfair)
- Brown’s (Mayfair)
- Ham Yard Hotel (Soho)
- Park Plaza County Hall (Waterloo)
- The Ritz (Piccadilly)
- Hilton London Bankside (Southwark)
- The Zetter Hotel (Clerkenwell)
- Royal Garden Hotel (Kensington)
- Canary Riverside Plaza (Canary Wharf)
- Leonardo Royal Hotel (Tower Bridge)
- Citadines Apart Hotel (Trafalgar Square)
- Europa House (Lancaster Gate)
- The Athenaeum Hotel (Mayfair)
- Rough Luxe Hotel (Camden)
- Crescent Hotel (Bloomsbury)