In a rush? Here’s quick links to compare deals:
1. DIY (Book hotel & Legoland ticket separately)
2. Package (hotel & ticket in one booking)
If you prefer a package and 2 days at the park book direct at Legoland Windsor.
If you prefer a package and 1 day at the park look into Budget Family Breaks Legoland.
If you have time, do read the whole guide for offers and top tips.
Let’s get started
Legoland Current Offer 1
Treat your little ones to a LEGOLAND Windsor short break and your Little Monsters Go Free!
Book your family’s next short break to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort between 1st June & 14th July (13th and 14th July offsite only.) and your Little Monsters Go FREE!
Enjoy 2nd Day FREE Theme Park entry, an overnight stay, plus breakfast from just £40 per person when staying at a partner hotel. Or for an extra awesome treat, why not stay at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort from £89 per person and get a FREE 2 – Day Family Digipass*!
All short break packages include:
- A Resort or partner hotel stay
- 2nd Day FREE Theme Park tickets
- A delicious breakfast in the morning
Guests staying on–site at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort also receive:
- Fully themed room plus FREE LEGO® gift
- FREE 2 – Day Family Digipass*
- Early Ride Access* — including The Haunted House Monster Party
- FREE parking and WiFi
- Evening entertainment
Resort Hotels: Help Johnny Thunder hunt for hidden treasure in his Adventure Themed Room at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel. Or defend the LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel from your very own Knight’s Themed Room – there’s a theme to suit everyone!
Book your stay for June and take home your awesome memories with a 2-Day Family Digipass – completely free!
Stay at the LEGOLAND® Resort from just £89 per person with Little Monsters Go FREE!
Partner Hotels: An awesome variety of 3 and 4-star hotels for you to choose from. If you’re looking for kid’s facilities, great restaurants, superb locations or local places of interest, you’ll find a partner hotel to suit your family’s needs.
Plus, a selection of our partner hotels offer Kids Eat FREE**!
Terms and conditions apply. See website for details
Don’t miss out, this offer ends midnight Sunday 9th June!
Legoland Current Offer 2 – £99
Enjoy over 55 rides and attractions at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort and an overnight stay at a nearby partner hotel for just £99 per family of 4.
Amazing Savings!! Buy tickets for a family of 4 in advance online costs £116 or £188 if you purchased them on the day. So pay less and get your hotel stay included!
Hurry, when it’s gone it’s gone!! Limited availability
Your package includes:
- 1-day entry into LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort per person
- An overnight stay at Days Inn Fleet
- FREE parking at the hotel
- FREE WiFi at the hotel
Legoland Current Offer 3
***2nd Day FREE!***
2nd Day FREE is simple; when you book your LEGOLAND® Holiday you receive an overnight stay, 1 day entry into the Theme Park, plus the following day in the Park FREE of charge.
This gives you and your family double the time to explore the Park and revisit your favourite rides and attractions – with no extra cost! Click here>>
Legoland Hotel & Tickets Deal
Want to stay at a resort hotel?
Located right in the heart of the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel is the ultimate sleepover destination to accompany your LEGOLAND Holiday! Book a short break staying onsite at a Resort hotel from £84.50pp.
Example package from Legoland Holidays:-
- Based on July 2019 school summer holiday dates
- Overnight stay in a themed room
- LEGOLAND® Park tickets
- 2nd Day FREE!
- Breakfast in BRICKS Family Restaurant
- Free parking
£338 / 4 = From £84.50pp
You can also stay at the Legoland Castle Hotel during the summer holidays from £102pp based on a family of 4 sharing. Book here!
Legoland Off-Site Hotel & Tickets Deal
Want a cheaper combined package?
If you want to opt for an off-site hotel and park tickets package you can still book directly through Legoland Holidays!
- Based on July 2019 school holiday dates
- 1 night stay in off site hotel
- 2 day park tickets
- Full English breakfast
- Based on a 2 adults and 2 children staying
Total price: From £164
£164 / 4 = From £41pp
DIY Legoland Package
Step 1. Hotels Near Legoland – Find a hotel to suit your budget and criteria.
Like saving money? We search up to 200 hotel sites to help you save up to 30% – show Hotels Near Legoland Windsor.
Then once you’ve found a hotel, don’t book it just yet, first check and see if Legoland has tickets available on the day you want to visit.
Step 2. Book Legoland tickets direct
Once you’ve got your tickets go back and book your hotel.
Sample Booking With Travelodge
Or, if you’re looking for a cheaper alternative, you can book your tickets and hotel accommodation separately. Book your theme park tickets through the Legoland website here and book your accommodation direct with Travelodge here.
- Based on school summer holiday dates 2019
- 1 Day Legoland theme park entry tickets
- 1 night off-site hotel stay Travelodge here
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children
- £25 (hotel- saver rate) + £116 (tickets) = From £141
£141 / 4 = From £35.25pp
Book theme park tickets here
Book Travelodge here
Premier Inn Near Legoland
View 100+ Premier Inns close to Legoland.
Legoland Opening Times
Legoland is generally open from 10am to 5pm every day but sometimes stays open later from 6pm/7pm on selected dates throughout the year. For more accurate details on daily opening times throughout the year click here >>
Where is Legoland UK Map?
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is located in Windsor, Berkshire in England.
It’s just outside Windsor on the site of the old Windsor Safari Park, close to the M4 and M25. If you’re going by rail there’s a regular 30 minute bus shuttle from Windsor train station. There’s also a coach out of London Victoria.
Legoland Windsor Resort is on the B3022 Windsor/Ascot road just two miles from Windsor town centre.
You will need to purchase a parking ticket for £7 per day (£6 if pre-booked online). This can be purchased from the Ticket Booths at any time during your day, online prior to your visit or at the car park machine on site.
General admission prices are as follows;-
- Online tickets from £29pp
- Gate price tickets from £47pp
- Children under 3 visit for free.
For further details on Legoland prices, click here >>
Whenever you decide to visit, whether it’s for a special occasion or just a family getaway, we’re sure you’ll create some wonderful memories to cherish for years to come 🙂
Legoland Windsor Rides and Highlights
- 55 interactive rides and attractions
- The Beginning – a hill train down to the rest of the park
- Land Of The Vikings – water rapids ride
- Knights Kingdom – dragon rollercoaster for big and little kids
- Pirate Shores – Jolly Roger pirate boat ride and enchanted forest
- Heartlake City – new LEGO® friends area which includes a stage show
- LEGO® City – drive a model car and get your license
- DUPLO Valley – water play, train ride and other amusements for toddlers
- Imagination Centre – interactive creative area which includes 4D cinema experience
- Miniland – sprawling miniature village where everything is made of LEGO®
Although Legoland Windsor advertises as suitable for 2-12s, most visitors say the park is best for under 10s. Its few thrill rides would be considered tame by older kids.
People that don’t enjoy Legoland usually have two complaints: that it’s busy and that it’s expensive. But it’s not busy all the time. Avoid school holidays and weekends and you can have a stress-free day at the resort. If you can’t avoid the busy spells then make sure you buy a Q-bot to reserve your ride times. And the ticket prices are comparable to other theme parks. Where some lose out is by spending lots on pricey food, drink and merchandise once inside – avoid if you can!
Here’s our review from Nikki one of our deal hunters at FamilyBreakFinder from her trip on 2016.
Lately I’ve seen so many fab offers, and money saving tricks for Legoland, I thought it was only fair to take my little girl on her first trip to the magical Windsor resort!
Naturally I went armed with my little cardboard cut-out coupon from my half-eaten pack of Rice Crispies – Buy One Ticket Get One FREE!
… And at £50.40 (adult on-the-gate price), it was well worth it! Our daughter is under 3 so she was free, bonus!
We went with some friend’s whose little girl is 5 and she thoroughly loved every second of it, excitedly running from ride to ride!
Surprisingly, there was more than I thought for our little one to enjoy, she loved the train rides, hot air balloon ride and the LEGO Friends live shows!
By far our fave family ride was the ‘Atlantis Submarine Voyage’ – at first I thought Legoland had gone to a lot of effort putting the pretend submarines in water, just to sit in them and press buttons and watch the flashing lights…. but then, the sides of the submarine illuminated and you could see a whole underwater world beneath you!!
You are then taken on a slow ride around a large aquarium tank – a SEA LIFE centre where many species of sharks, rays and tropical fish swim past Lego models – we were all mesmerised!
Lucky for us the weather was fantastic so we could also enjoy the ‘Splash & Play’ which we were super impressed with, the kids loved running around under the fountains of water and jumping (with daddy) on the fun water slides!
All in all we had a thoroughly enjoyable (and loooong) family day out – fortunately little one (and me if I’m honest) slept the whole journey home after her fun-filled, action-packed day!
My Top Tips:
- Pack a picnic as food stalls are rather pricey and there’s plenty of lovely park areas to sit and enjoy your lunch
- Always take a mac – we got caught out on a sunny day with a freak heavy down pour!
- When you enter the park, take the train ride down to the where the main theme park is… saves you the long slog down the hill
- No need to take your pram, you can hire legoland buggies – and they’re much more fun for the kids!
Other Theme Park Break Deals
If you’re looking for an exciting short break at a top UK theme park or attraction, you