- 101 Things To Do With Kids In London
- Best Family Hotels In London
- Top London Shows For Kids
- How To Get The Best Deals at London Attractions
This great value hotel is within walking distance from Regent’s Park and London Zoo. It has a large swimming pool and is set in the peaceful tree-lined streets of Camden’s Swiss Cottage. Some family rooms come with a balcony or terrace. There is a good fitness centre, restaurant, bar, and free WiFi.
This family-friendly deluxe hotel has a stunning glass-roofed 8-story atrium with palm trees, an award-winning restaurant, luxurious bedrooms and an indoor pool and spa. Family rooms have 2 double beds. Air-conditioned rooms are decorated with fine fabrics and elegant furniture. Only 1.1 miles from London Zoo.
This good budget hotel has a gastro-pub below it. There are family rooms, free WiFi and tea/coffee makers in rooms. It’s 1.7 miles away from London Zoo.
This boutique hotel is a 10-minute walk from Primrose Hill and is situated above Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant. Originally a coaching house in the 1820s, it is now decorated with a mixture of contemporary and period antiques. There are family rooms, free WiFi and a bar. London Zoo is just 9 minutes’ walk away.
- See all Hotels Near Attractions
- Hotels Near Alton Towers
- Hotels near Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Hotels Near Cadbury World
- Hotels near Chessington
- Hotels Near Chester Zoo
- Hotels near Diggerland
- Hotels Near Disneyland Paris
- Hotels near Drayton Manor
- Hotels near Flamingo Land
- Hotels Near Harry Potter World
- Hotels near Kidzania
- Hotels near Knowsley Safari Park
- Hotels near Lapland UK
- Hotels Near Legoland
- Hotels near London Zoo
- Hotels near Longleat Safari & Adventure Park
- Hotels Near Peppa Pig World
- Hotels near Port Lympne
- Hotels near Stonehenge
- Hotels near The Eden Project
- Hotels near Thorpe Park
- Hotels near West Midlands Safari Park
- Hotels near Warwick Castle