If you’re looking for Legoland offers or a cheap way to enjoy a Legoland short break, then your best bet is to stay in an off site hotel near Windsor as Legoland hotels can be very pricey! Take a look below for some great Legoland deals and Legoland discount tickets.
Packages include an overnight stay during Santa Sleepover event + breakfast from just £72 per person (Legoland Holidays website)
The cheapest option we’ve found is to book your park tickets (1 day entry) + Travelodge hotel stay separately – this will cost from just £42 per person (see below – DIY deal)
We’ve looked at Christmas 2017 dates – Santa Sleepover >>
Please note, the main theme park will be closed during your winter visit however selected rides and attractions will be available to you – see below >
- Festive activities, rides & attractions
- Meet Father Christmas in his magical grotto, where every child will receive a LEGO® gift!
- 2nd & 3rd, 9th & 10th and 16th – 24th December
How about a stay in the 4-star LEGOLAND Resort Hotel during the Christmas school holidays from just £289 for a family of 4.
- Christmas holiday dates available (we found Sun 17th Dec cheapest)
- Santa Sleepover – Resort Hotel
- 1 night resort hotel stay
- Breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children
- £289 / 4 = £72 per person
CLICK HERE TO BOOK RESORT PACKAGE
If you’re not able to book for the Christmas school holidays and want to book for another time, there are stacks of available dates to choose from, simple tweak your search criteria on the website – click here >>
Want to book your hotel and tickets separately?
If you’d prefer to book your hotel stay and park tickets separately, then take a look at the option below >>
- Christmas school holidays (Sunday 17th Dec, 2017)
- 1 night Travelodge stay – Windsor Central (2 miles from Legoland)
- Legoland day tickets – 2 adults & 2 children
- Children under 3 go FREE
- £140 (tickets) + £28 (Travelodge) = £168 / 4 = £42 per person
Legoland Windsor opening times:
Please note, the main theme park will be closed during your winter visit however selected rides and attractions will be available to you.
Legoland is generally open from 10am to 5pm every day but sometimes stays open later from 6pm/7pm on selected dates throughout the year. For more accurate details on daily opening times throughout the year click here >>
Legoland Windsor post code:
Legoland Windsor Resort is on the B3022 Windsor/Ascot road just two miles from Windsor town centre.
Legoland Windsor rides:
Legoland Windsor Resort is built for kids! You’ll find a creative collection of Lego-inspired rides and attractions that promise fun for everyone, from the thrills of roller coasters such as The Dragon and the Dragon’s Apprentice, to interactive adventures including Laser Raiders, Coast Guard HQ and LEGO City Driving School. For a full list of available rides, click here >>
Legoland Windsor prices:
General admission prices are as follows…
- Online tickets from £30pp
- Gate price tickets from £45pp
- Children under 3 visit for free.
For further details on Legoland prices, click here >>
Whenever you decide to visit, whether it’s for a special occasion or just a family getaway, we’re sure you’ll create some wonderful memories to cherish for years to come 🙂