For this page, I have put together a collection of the best kids weighted blankets currently available. See my top picks for all types of bedroom accessories.
Our Top Picks:
- Best For Improved Sleep: Silentnight Kids Weighted Blanket
- Best Design: Snoozzzy Weighted Blanket For kids
- Best For Older Kids: Jaymag Weighted Blanket
- Best Size Selection: ZZZZNEST Weighted Blanket for Kids
- Best 100% Cotton: Anjee Kids Weighted Blanket
- Best In Kids & Adult Sizes: Soporis Deluxe Weighted Blanket for Kids
- Best Budget Buy: Dreamscene Star Weighted Blanket for Kids
- Best Overall: Viceroy Weighted Blanket for Children
Weighted blankets are a great way to help children settle more quickly and calmly at night.
We’ve handpicked some of the best kids weighted blankets on the market.
All of our picks have excellent customer feedback and 5/5 star reviews.
Let’s get started!
Silentnight Kids Weighted Blanket
- The deep touch pressure stimulation of this blanket will help to ease your child into a restful sleep and has been designed specifically for children.
- This blanket weighs 3kg and should be approximately 10% of the child’s body weight. There are no other size options unfortunately.
- The blanket is filled with weighted beads sewn into the soft quilted cover.
- Very good reviews. From 42 ratings 77% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Snoozzzy Weighted Blanket For kids
- This blanket is filled with glass pellets to provide deep pressure touch stimulation but without restriction. The blanket comes with 8 internal loops and ties so it will stay secure.
- Available in a range of kid-friendly designs from dinosaurs to unicorns, the blankets are appealing and comforting.
- Available in a number of different sizes and weights. Choosing size which is no more than 10% of the child’s body weight.
- Excellent reviews. From 92 ratings 87% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Jaymag Weighted Blanket
- Suitable for older kids, this weighted blanket is made of premium 100% cotton fabric and filler with hypoallergenic glass beads, for comfort and a cooling pressure sensation.
- It will help to relieve anxiety, relax mood, calm body and promote restful sleep, so ideal if your teenager is struggling to sleep.
- Very good reviews. From 2,657 ratings 76% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
ZZZZNEST Weighted Blanket for Kids
- Made of premium high-density organic cotton and diamond pocket tight stitching so that the glass beads stay in place and don’t clump.
- Available in various sizes for both kids and adults.
- Available in grey or pink.
- Great reviews. From 2,576 ratings 77% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Anjee Kids Weighted Blanket
- Specially designed for kids, these weighted blankets create a safe and cosy sleep setting. The pressure feels like a hug and can comfort your child to sleep.
- 100% natural cotton and machine washable.
- Available in cool kid-friendly designs including planes and leopard print.
- Very good reviews. From 1,097 ratings 80% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Soporis Deluxe Weighted Blanket for Kids
- A luxuriously soft cover with a sensory dotted side to soothe the senses, this weighted blanket comes in various sizes.
- The blanket covers can easily be removed for washing.
- Good reviews. From 1,365 ratings 73% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Dreamscene Star Weighted Blanket for Kids
- The added sensory effect teddy fleece reverse layer of this weighted blanket will be warm and cosy for your child.
- Contains certified, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic micro glass bead and uses the revolutionary ‘Deep Touch Pressure Stimulation’ therapy to calm your child at night.
- Available in a pretty star pattern on either pink or grey blanket.
- Excellent reviews. From 1,106 ratings 84% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Viceroy Weighted Blanket for Children
- This blanket is made from a premium high-density 100% cotton material, is machine washable with internal cotton padding.
- Available in unicorns, stars or dinosaurs print with a sensory soft soft dot reverse for comfort.
- Great reviews. From 1,278 ratings 82% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Kids Weighted Blanket Sale & Todays Bestsellers
FAQ’s Kids Weighted Blankets
A weighted blanket provides evenly distributed pressure designed to mimic a hug so that it helps to send the user off to sleep. The blankets are usually filled with tiny glass or plastic beads to provide pressure.
They can alleviate the symptoms of a range of disorders, from ADHD to anxiety and Autism to Sensory Processing Disorder and are also known to help settle and calm kids who struggle to settle at night, therefore helping to provide a sound night of sleep.
You need to choose the blanket weight based on your child’s body weight. This will ensure that your child gets all the benefits of using the blanket. The blanket you buy should be approximately 5-10% of the child’s body weight.
It’s really important to make sure you choose a weighted blanket that’s safe for kids to use and it’s essential that your child is strong enough to lift the blanket off themselves. Never use a weighted blanket on an infant or a toddler under the age of three years old.
They are also not suitable if your child suffers from certain medical conditions, so please check manufacturers guidelines before purchase.
– Make sure the blanket doesn’t cover the neck or head.
– Don’t use the blanket overnight on small children.
– Don’t wrap your child in the blanket.
– Place the blanket over your child without it draping over the sides on the bed.
– Make sure your child can remove the blanket if they need to.
– Supervise your child when they have this blanket on.
– Never use a blanket that is more than 10% of your child’s body weight.