Aluminium telescopic extendable ladders are a perfect solution for those where space is an issue.
In this article we’ve selected six of the best telescopic ladders. It’s essential you choose something safe and from a reputable brand.
In our reviews we outline safety features along with height and portability considerations.
Let’s get started!
6 Of The Best Telescopic Ladders
Top 3 Bestselling Telescopic Ladders on Amazon
Telescopic Ladders – Current Daily Deals
How Do I Use A Telescopic Ladder?
Firstly ensure you purchase a ladder that meets the EN131 certification so that it complies with British law. Do not be tempted to buy a product that does not meet these standards as not all countries have such stringent tests.
- Always check over the ladder before use to make sure no parts have been damaged and the rungs are secure. It’s advised to store the ladder out of harms way so it doesn’t get knocked or accidentally damaged.
- Watch your fingers as you extend out the telescopic arms.
- Stabilise the ladder against a solid surface before ascending it. Check all the rungs are securely locked.
- Ensure your place the ladder at a suitable safe angle so that the feet are securely braced to the floor.
- Don’t be tempted to adjust any of the locking mechanisms while the ladder is in use.
- Take great care as you collapse the ladder again, paying particular attention to your fingers!