For this post, I have put together a collection of the coat stands currently available.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for coat stands.
Make a feature of your clutter by adding a coat stand in your hallway.
Not only will you be able to organise your winter coat collection and keep it tidy, you will have somewhere you can offload your outerwear, hats and even shoes when you walk through the door.
There are so many different styles of coat racks available on the market from wooden to metal and vintage to modern.
We’ve selected ten of our favourites, which will not only add a decorative feature, but also help to keep you organised at home.
Let’s get started!
Youyijia Wooden Coat Stand
- Wooden coat stand made of birch and poplar wood, therefore it is eco-friendly.
- The surface of the hooks is smooth finished, which will prevent scratching your clothes, especially knitted clothes.
- There are 8 coat hooks at the top, so you can hang coats, hats or jackets.
- With lower hooks which are ideal for umbrellas.
alvorog Coat Hanger Stand with Rack
- Freestanding iron coat stand with coat hangers and a three-tier shoe rack.
- Practical options for plenty of storage space for coats, bags and shoes.
- There are 16 coat hooks and its four adjustable feet can provide balance on uneven floor.
SONGMICS Metal Coat Rack
- White classic shaped coat stand with 12 metal hooks.
- Finished with wooden ball caps.
- Ideal for hanging your coats or accessories in any room.
unho Coat Stand Rack Hanger Bamboo
- Multifunctional bamboo coat stand.
- With rails to hang coat hangers on four sides, a top shelf to store boxes or for a plant feature, hooks for bags, coats etc and a bottom shelf for shoes or more storage.
- Its scratch proof base pads make it non-slip and wear- resistant.
Hododou Wooden Coat Rack
- This wooden coat stand is made from solid rubber wood which is sturdy and durable.
- With 7 spirally arranged hooks and 1 360°rotating tray, this coat stand is stylish as well as being practical.
- The unique tray addition, is the perfect place for throwing your keys and sunglasses when you walk through the door, meaning no more forgetting where you put them!
Umbra Flapper Wooden Coat Rack
- This stylish standing coat rack has nine metal hooks that flip out to hold jackets, coats, hats umbrellas, scarfs, bags, and more.
- When not in use, simply push back the hooks for a clean, minimalist appearance.
- It is a solid, floor-standing wooden coat tree that features a wide metal base and 9 flip-down cast-aluminium hooks.
Headbourne Coat Umbrella Stand, Walnut Varnish
- A traditional style coat stand with a walnut varnish finish, which would look great in a period house.
- With 10 hooks at the top which are ideal for coats and jackets and a section at the bottom to hold umbrellas.
Morrell Coat Stand – Wayfair
- A boutique hotel style coat stand with metal frame and coat hooks which boast a rich antique brass finish that will create a striking look in any room.
- With four hooks, a round mirror and 2 shelves in black finish, one which is slated, so perfect for storing shoes.
IKEA Coat Stand HEMNES
- A simple, classical designed coat stand with a modern edge, which would look good in any room.
- With 16 hooks for plenty of storage space.
John Lewis Anton Wooden Coat Stand
- A cool, modern coat stand which is made from high-quality oak veneer and plywood, with a Scandi-inspired design that incorporates splayed arms and legs.
- There’s generous hanging space for coats and hats and additional hooks concealed in the centre are useful for hanging bags or other essentials.
- The wood is coated in a lacquer for durability.