Get out from the cupboard under the stairs and head for the bright lights of London Town! With this deal, you’ll have a choice of hotels to stay in, all with the view to spending a spellbinding day at the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
This tour is winner of a coveted Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor (5/5 Trip Advisor rating) and famous around the world for providing unparalleled ‘wow’ moments to Potterheads from across the globe!
This Sirius-ly good deal is just £179 for a Harry Potter Studio Tour & overnight stay for two, £255 for three, £299 for four or from £259 to include transfers – saving you up to 22% !!
- Family of three for just £255, including transfers for £349
- Family of four for just £299, including transfers for just £399
Saving you up to 22% !!
- Delve into the magical world of Harry Potter with an incredible Studio Tour, including an overnight stay in a choice of hotel.
- Upgrade to include transfers from central London straight to the tour!
- Tour ‘The Making of Harry Potter’, sip a Butterbeer, ride a broom, step in the great hall, discover original sets, props and costumes.
- Valid until 31st Jan 2017.
- The perfect treat for big kids, little kids and kids-at-heart!
- Guests will be offered a selection of four 3* hotels from which to choose upon booking.
You’ll be given a choice of four hotels to choose from depending on your dates, but wherever you choose, you’ll stay in a comfortable double, twin or family room with en-suite bathroom, WiFi and great links to both the tour and all the city has to offer. For maximum ease, why not upgrade your trip to include transfers from Buckingham Palace Road to Warner Bros. Studios and back again – so all you have to worry about is enjoying the magic!
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Need to buy train tickets to London?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets to London?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
Need to hire a car?
If you are looking for car hire you should check out our car hire comparison tool! It cross compares all the cheapest vendors for any booking, and sometimes the same product can be offered by a third party for a fraction of the cost.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Check For Warner Bros Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter Vouchers & Discounts
Get the latest 2018 Warner Bros Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter voucher codes and deals. Updated daily.