For this post, I have put together a collection of the best luggage straps. See all my top picks for the best suitcases.
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: WLUK Personalised Luggage Strap
- Best Budget Buy: Teeoff Luggage Straps
- Best Lockable: Samsonite Luggage Strap
- Best Personalised: The JetRest® Personalised Combination Luggage Suitcase Strap
- Best Stand Out: Bansga Suitcase Belts
- Best Combination: OneCreation TSA Approved Luggage Straps
- Best Design: ORB Travel Luggage Strap
Add an extra element of security to your luggage and help to easily identify your own suitcase with our top picks of the best luggage straps.
Whether you have soft or hard shell suitcase, a luggage strap will help to keep it closed and the contents intact.
Luggage straps come in a variety of bright colours or personalised options soit will also make it much easier to spot your case on the luggage belt when you arrive at your destination.
All of our recommendations have excellent customer reviews and 4-5/5 star ratings.
So here is my list of the best luggage straps.
WLUK Personalised Luggage Strap
- These personalised luggage straps can be woven with your name so you immediately know the luggage is yours.
- The strong pinch clip buckle helps keep luggage closed to help prevent any spills and deter theft.
- Available in Red or Navy, with white text.
- Excellent reviews. From 238 ratings 75% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Teeoff Luggage Straps
- These bold suitcase straps come in a number of funky designs so they stand out on your luggage and will avoid any mistaken identity.
- Durable and built to last with a bearable weight of up to 77kg.
- They are Fully adjustable so will fit 20″-28″ suitcases.
- Excellent reviews. From 25 ratings 82% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Samsonite Luggage Strap
- If you’re looking for extra security this ABS buckle is built to withstand the rigors of baggage handling.
- The triple-dial mechanism sets and re-sets so you know you have that extra element of security.
- Polypropylene strap adjusts to fit bags up to 72″.
- Great reviews. From 169 ratings 87% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
The JetRest® Personalised Combination Luggage Suitcase Strap
- These personalised luggage straps are available in an assortment of bright colours.
- Each strap comes with an ultra-secure combination lock which means you can rest easy knowing your luggage is safe in transit.
- The integrated combination lock is extremely sturdy and easy to set-up.
- Each strap comes with a unique personalisation of your choice, printed in an ultra bold font for easy visibility at the luggage belt.
- Excellent reviews. From 355 ratings 87% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Bansga Suitcase Belts
- These cross reflect light belts are bright and bold and easy to spot at the airport.
- Suitable for 20-30″ suitcases.
- With secure buckle closure for security and the belt can be adjusted to suit size of luggage.
- Fab reviews. From 541 ratings 75% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
OneCreation TSA Approved Luggage Straps
- These luggage straps are TSA approved.
- With combination lock for added security.
- The clip and buckle are made of super durable poly material and the adjustable strap comes in a colourful rainbow pattern.
- Suitable for luggage from 47″ – 70″.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Very good reviews. From 20 ratings 80% of buyers gave this 4-5/5 stars.
ORB Travel Luggage Strap
- In a variety of funky, bold colourful designs you will easily be able to spot your suitcase with these luggage straps.
- Adjustable terylene strap with secure buckle for that extra suitcase security.
- Excellent reviews. From 845 ratings 86% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
FAQs Luggage Straps
Sometimes suitcases can break open if they are over-packed or the locks fail, especially on hard shell cases, so a luggage strap will help to keep all of your contents from spilling out. They also make your case stand out on the baggage belt, so you won’t have to worry about working out which one is yours.
Make sure to pull the strap through the handle of the suitcase so that it doesn’t fall off. Wrap the strap around your soft or hard luggage and secure with buckle. Adjust and pull it tight enough that if the suitcase opens, the strap will keep it tightly closed.
Cheap Luggage Straps & Today’s Bestsellers
I hope this list of the best luggage straps was helpful.
If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.