For this post, I have put together a collection of the best travel wallets. See all my top picks for the best suitcases.
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Zoppen Multi-purpose Rfid Blocking Travel Passport Wallet
- Best Budget Buy: Snugpak Grab A5 Travel Wallet
- Best For Men: FJALLRAVEN Unisex's Norrvåge Travel Wallet
- Best For Women: Portico Designs Alice Scott Travel Wallet
- Best In Leather: KORUMA Smart RFID Block Genuine Leather Travel Organiser
- Best Travel Organiser: Vantamo Travel Wallet with RFID Sleeves
- Best Zippered: VanFn Travel Wallet
- Best RFiD Blocker: dayday® Travel Wallet Organiser with RFID Blocking
- Best For Families: VanFn Family Travel Wallet
- Best Large A4: G2PLUS A4 Travel Wallet
A great way to keep your passport, visa, boarding passes and other travel documents safe is in a travel wallet.
We’ve searched the market to find the best travel wallets for men and women. All of our recommendations have excellent customer reviews and 4-5/5 star ratings.
So here is my list of the best travel wallets.
Zoppen Multi-purpose Rfid Blocking Travel Passport Wallet
- This classic look PU leather travel wallet has an envelope design with plenty of pockets to store your passport, boarding passes, phone, currency and more.
- A popular choice and the fact it is made of eco-friendly PU leather is a bonus.
- Size: 19 x 12.5 x 2.5 cm.
- Excellent reviews. From 13,472 ratings 71% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Snugpak Grab A5 Travel Wallet
- This casual look travel wallet is A5 in size and has room for a pen and other items including a phone pocket.
- There is a waterproof section for important documents and a handy carry handle.
- Size: 28.4 x 21.8 x 1.6 cm.
- Very good reviews. From 132 ratings 73% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
FJALLRAVEN Unisex’s Norrvåge Travel Wallet
- Made of the incredibly durable G-1000 fabric, this travel wallet is made to last and perfect for those frequent travellers.
- With room for passports, visas, boarding passes, currency and bank cards its a well made product which is reflected in the price tag.
- Size: 11 x 16 x 2 cm.
- Excellent reviews. From 5 ratings 77% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Portico Designs Alice Scott Travel Wallet
- A brightly coloured wallet with palm-print to get you in the mood for your holiday.
- With handy compartments including a boarding pass slot, a zipped pocket and a button fastener to keep everything organised.
- Made from PU leather, so it’s easy to wipe clean.
- Size: 13 x 23 x 3cm.
- Great reviews. From 32 ratings 76% of buyers gave this 4-5/5 stars.
KORUMA Smart RFID Block Genuine Leather Travel Organiser
- This RFID block travel wallet is guaranteed to shield you against identity theft and other digital crimes by keeping your valuable information safe.
- The wallet has passport slots, card slots, ID window, boarding pass slots, full zip around closure, pockets, pen holder and zippered pocket so you can be sure to get all of your travel essentials into it.
- Made of genuine leather it is available in black, brown or red.
- Size: 24 x 13 x 2.3 cm.
- Good reviews. From 347 ratings 70% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Vantamo Travel Wallet with RFID Sleeves
- This travel wallet has room for your smartphone and passport.
- There is RFID blocking fabric in all compartments to keep your cards shielded from identity theft.
- With adjustable straps which you can wear around your neck so you don’t need to carry in hands.
- Size: 21 x 31 x 1.85 cm.
- Excellent reviews. From 1,173 ratings 73% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
VanFn Travel Wallet
- Another RFID blocking travel wallet which opens up like a book providing quick access to your documents.
- The zippered wallet has interior pockets, card slots, zippered pockets for holding currency and passports.
- Available in black, blue, green and grey.
- Size: 23 x 14 x 3cm.
- Excellent reviews. From 50 ratings 87% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
dayday® Travel Wallet Organiser with RFID Blocking
- This compact organiser has plenty of pockets to keep your travel essentials including one for your phone, card slots, zippered pockets and a pen slot.
- With RFID blocking to keep thieves from using electronic gadgets to steal your identity and credit card information.
- Made of water resistant RIP-STOP Nylon which is super durable.
- It also comes with key chain and removable wrist strap so you can easily carry around.
- Available in grey, black and pink.
- Size: 13 x 3 x 23 cm.
- Great reviews. From 1,586 ratings 74% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
VanFn Family Travel Wallet
- This family travel wallet is a good size and will hold all of those essentials. It has a front pocket to hold your map, back zippered pocket to hold your mobile phone, internal large zippered pocket for cash, small zippered bag for coins, stash pocket for tickets, pen holder, passport pouches, credit card slots and boarding pass slots.
- With RFID blocking technology to protect your valuables and prevent identity information theft.
- Made of high density nylon fabric so it’s super durable for all of those family holidays.
- Available in black, green and pink.
- Size: 24.5 x 15 x 2.5cm.
- Very good reviews. From 67 ratings 83% of buyers gave this 4-5/5 stars.
G2PLUS A4 Travel Wallet
- A durable and lightweight large travel wallet with space for Ipad, passports, credit cards, ID card, coins and banknotes.
- Keep A4 documents organised in this wallet without the need to fold them.
- Available in blue and pink.
- Size: 34cm x 25cm x 3cm.
- Great reviews. From 344 ratings 77% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
FAQs Travel Wallets
Travel wallets are a great way to keep your passport, visa, cards and money all in one place. They are compact and made to hold your most valuable items all in one place.
A travel wallet is made to accommodate the documentation required for travelling, as well providing space for bank cards and currency. Larger than a conventional wallet and made to fit passports and more.
Cheap Travel Wallets & Today’s Bestsellers
I hope this list of the best travel wallets was helpful.
If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.