For this post, I have put together a collection of the best baby paddling pools for children under the age of 3. For more top picks, see my outdoor toys buyer’s guides.
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Intex Mushroom Baby Pool
- Best Tiny Pool: Intex Baby Pool
- Best First Baby Pool: Intex 57122NP Baby Pool "Royal Castle"
- Best With Sunshade: Intex Lazy Snail Shade Baby Pool
- Best With Shade: Intex Pool Baby Canopy Rainbow
- Best Small Pool: Intex Baby Pool 3-Ring Sunset Glow
- Best Pop-up Pool: JoJo Maman Bebe Pop-Up Paddling Pool
- Best On A Budget: Intex Crystal Blue Three Ring Inflatable Paddling Pool
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for baby paddling pools.
A great way to keep your little one entertained in the garden on a hot summers day is in a paddling pool. There are many designed with babies in mind, which are small or have protective sunshades and are perfect for letting them have a splash and cool down in the warm weather.
We’ve put together our top picks of the best baby paddling pools.
All of our recommendations have 4-5 star ratings and excellent customer reviews.
So here is my list of the the best baby paddling pools.
Intex Baby Pool
- Size: 61 x 15 x 15 cm
- Age Range: 1 to 3 years
- Cute compact baby pool with two ring inflatable side wall.
- Available in turtle, octopus and teddy bear design.
- Very good reviews. From 1,737 ratings 78% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
Intex Mushroom Baby Pool
- Size: 89 x 102 x 30 cm
- Age Range: 12m +
- An inflatable baby pool which features a fun, mushroom-style sunshade.
- Comes with a matching inflatable mushroom buddy that kids can hold and play with.
- Great reviews. From 1,464 ratings 73% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Intex Royal Castle Baby Pool
- Size: 122 x 122 x 122 cm
- Age Range: 1 – 3 years
- A Royal Castle themed paddling pool with built in sunshade.
- With windows and large openings so you can easily see and reach inside.
- Fab reviews. From 1,498 ratings 71% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Intex Lazy Snail Shade Baby Pool
- Size: 10.2 x 14.5 x 74 cm
- Age Range: 1 year to 3 years
- A snail shaped paddling pool with partial built-in sunshade.
- This paddling pool also has a soft inflatable floor for extra comfort.
- Also available in Shark and Whale design.
- Good reviews. From 719 ratings 75% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Intex Pool Baby Canopy Rainbow
- Size: 142 x 119 x 84 cm
- Age Range: 1 to 3 years
- An inflatable cloud shaped paddling pool with lovely rainbow sunshade.
- Some customer reviews mention a “pointy rainbow” but as long as you inflate the pool enough the rainbow forms into a perfect curve.
- Great reviews. From 408 ratings 82% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
Intex Baby Pool 3-Ring Sunset Glow
- Size: 19.3 x 18.8 x 6.6 cm
- Age Range: 2 Years To 7 Years
- This baby pool has three colourful air rings and a soft inflatable floor for comfort.
- Repair patch included.
- Plenty of great reviews. From 17,487 ratings 70% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
JoJo Maman Bebe Pop-Up Paddling Pool
- Size: Diameter: 96.5cm, Height with shade: 65cm
- Age Range: Suitable from 9 months
- This pop-up pool is made from a tough, durable fabric with UPF 50+ protection.
- No inflating required.
- Packs away into carry bag (diameter 40cm) so ideal to take to the beach.
- 3.5/5 star ratings based on 10 reviews so far.
- Available at JoJo Maman Bebe.
Intex Crystal Blue Three Ring Inflatable Paddling Pool
- Size: 114.3 x 2.5 x 25.4 cm
- Age Range: 2+ years
- Three ring inflatable paddling pool in blue suitable for toddlers.
- Bargain price.
- Excellent reviews. From 3,378 ratings 81% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
FAQ’s Baby Paddling Pools
Splashing around in a paddling pool is a good way of keeping babies cool. Keep the pool shaded during hot weather and supervise babies at all times. Children can drown in as little as 2cm of water.
The age suitability is important as many paddling pools are geared towards kids over 3 years of age. Look for one which targets babies. Most are small and shallow and many have sunshades for extra protection from the sun. Shade is essential for little ones.
1. Always stay within arm’s reach of children and never more than four feet away.
2. Always tell you toddler they must ask before getting in the paddling pool.
3. Always empty paddling pools as soon as they have been used.
4. Turn paddling pools upside down once they are empty to prevent a child from filling it up unsupervised.
I hope this list of the best baby paddling pools was helpful.
If you think I have left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.