For this post, I have put together a collection of the best cake tins currently available. For all my recommended accessories see my list of kitchen essentials.
Looking to buy some new cake tins for baking cakes at home? We’ve selected the best and most practical cake tins on the market so that you can be sure that your cakes will turn out great.
Let’s get started!
Lakeland Cake Tins – Loose-based Square Deep
- Non stick cake tin ideal for baking standard birthday cakes, wedding or tiered celebration cakes.
- With sure grip handles for ease of use.
- Durable design made from carbon steel.
Wilton Cake Tin – Angel Food Tube
- 10-inch tube pan with straight sides make it easy for the cake batter to rise up the sides to create a tall and deliciously moist Angel Food cake.
- Made of durable, even-heating aluminum.
- Amazon buyers recommend this tin for making a light, airy springy cake.
PME Anodised Aluminium Round Cake Pan
- Made from a strong and durable form of non-reactive anodised aluminium this tin is easy to use and clean.
- The seamless construction gives you a smoothed straight edge cake.
Invicta Professional Heavy Weight Round Deep Cake Tin
- Round cake tin which is available in a range of sizes, which means if you’re making a tiered cake you can create a perfect finish.
- Ideal for baking a Christmas cake as they bake evenly and withstand frequent use and heat.
Mastrad Silicon Cake Tin
- Get those perfectly baked and shaped madeleine cakes with this silicone baking tin.
- It is heat resistant, freezer safe, easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- It’s flexible so that the contents can be easily removed without any mess.
MasterClass Fluted Ring Cake Tin
- This fluted ring cake pan is made of warp-resistant, 1mm-thick carbon steel, with rolled edges to prevent water build-up and rust.
- It’s finished with a double layer of the Quantum II non-stick coating.
- The ring shaped design makes it ideal as a traditional European cake mould.
- Dishwasher, fridge and freezer safe.
EKKONG Brownie Tin
- Ideal for baking chocolate brownies, bread, cookies, quiches, tarts, pies and other desserts.
- Makes 18 perfectly sliced brownies.
- Non-stick for ease of baking and cleanup, high temperature resistance and made of heavy-duty food grade carbon steel, so it is exceptionally tough and durable.
Prestige Inspire Loose Base Round Sandwich Tin
- Highly durable tin which comes with a very practical non stick loose base.
- Non-stick so cakes will be released easily from the tin.
- Versatile 4.5 cm deep sandwich cake tin which is fridge and freezer safe.
Le Creuset Springform Round Cake Tin
- Round cake tin which is non-stick and oven safe up to 240°C/Gas Mark 9.
- With clever side-clip and removable base for easy removal of cake.
- Made of durable steel which heats evenly, without hot spots.
- Warp-resistant and metal utensil safe.
MasterClass Non-Stick Friand Tin
- 12-hole non-stick Friand tin made of commercial-grade carbon steel which features a clever double non-stick coating.
- This heavy duty baking pan is perfect for baking afternoon tea cakes, or dinner party puddings.
Where To Buy Online (Best Retailers)
In our product reviews above I’ve linked to Amazon because they tend to have good stock levels at competitive process. I do strongly checking these recommended retailers below.
- Buy Cake Tins from eBay
- Buy Cake Tins from Lakeland
- Buy Cake Tins from Asda
- Buy Cake Tins from Tesco
- Buy Cake Tins from Wilko
- Buy Cake Tins from Dunelm