For this post, I have put together a collection of the best teepee beds currently available. Also see my guide to the best child beds.
Our Top Picks
It’s a personal pick but my favourite is the Kids Teepee Cabin Bed by Woood. It’s a full teepee stucture made to the highest quality and loved by parents.
For a simpler, more budget friendly option I love the cool looking tipi bed from from Studio. The minimal design means you and your little can customise it exactly how you want.
The addition of a teepee style bed to your children’s room immediately adds a sense of adventure. I’ve selected a diverse range across all price brackets.
So here’s my list of the best teepee beds available.
Kids Junior Tipi Bed
- Kids Junior Tipi Bed from Cuckooland is a simple cool design.
- Parents love the construction quality.
- Made from solid pine.
- Low to the ground so not falling out of bed.
- Two sizes are available.
- Easily customisable by adding your own fairly lights or a canopy.
Apache Tipi Bed by Flair Furnishings
- This Apache Tipi Bed from Flair Furnishings is made from particle board with a white finish.
- It comes with a fabric curtain.
- Features safety rails along sides and back.
- Available in two colours: grey & white.
Cocoon Kids Tipi Bed
- The Cocoon Kids Tipi bed will make your child feel like they are going on a camping adventure.
- Features a window in the roof and on the side above their head.
- Composed from MDF with solid pine accents.
- There’s a white lacquer finish with the pine frame.
Lindner European Toddler House Bed
- Gorgeous minimal teepee style bed from Lindner.
- No assembly required.
- Very sturdy construction and made of solid pine wood.
- Available in grey or pink.
Single Teepee Bed from Studio
- Contemporary cool look tipi bed from Studio will brighten up any child’s room.
- Simple design can be easily customised with fair lights and canopy.
- Pine effect finish.
Kids Teepee Cabin Bed by Woood
- Parents love this fantastic teepee Cabin bed from Woood.
- High quality and very well reviewed scoring 4.2/5 from 36 verified reviews.
- Made from solid pine and MDF.
- Features fun lookout holes at either end.
- Available in white or concrete grey.
Vox Spot Kids Tipi Bed & Frame with Trundle Drawer in White
- This teepee trundle combo from Vox looks great and is super functional.
- The tipi bed frame is on lockable wheels so be positioned directly over the bed and make moving it straightforward.
- The A-frame lends itself to plenty of customisation in the form of curtains, drapes, cotton ball lights, whatever you can dream up with your little one.
- Excellent trundle feature provides for another bed – handy for sleepovers and any visiting guests.
- Or the trundle area can simply be used for additional storage.
- It’s made from laminated wood and solid pine.
- Parents score this bed very highly – 4.6 out of 5.
- They love the high quality, clear instructions and multi functional aspects.
Vox is a innovative furniture brand from Poland.
CoolKids Superhero Tipi Bed
- This Superhero Tipi Bed from CoolKids is made from solid pine and MDF.
- Supplied with a lovely fabric roof with superhero design.
- There’s a roll up window and pocket, perfect for storing their favourite toys and books.
- You have the option to add a trundle drawer for storage.
Mathy by Bols Kids Tent Cabin Bed with Trundle Drawer
- This children’s tent cabin bed my Mathy by Bols is available in a whopping 26 colours.
- The cloth side wall opens up as a canopy held up by two poles. This can easily be taken down, or rolled up and fastened with strips.
- Includes a trundle drawer where you have the option to add trundle mattress for sleepovers, or simply use a storage drawer.
- It’s made from pine and MDF with a painted finish.
- See the full colour selection below.
vidaXL Kids Bed Tipi Style Frame
- Budget friendly Tipi style bed option from VidaXL.
- Available in solid pine, grey or white.
- The frame is solid pine along with plywood stats.
- Minimal design can then be customised in whatever way you wish.
I hope this list of the best teepee beds was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.