For this page, I have put together a collection of the best marble runs currently available.
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: National Geographic Glowing Marble Run
- Best Marble Run Toy: LOYO Glowing Marble Run
- Best Marble Run Game: KerPlunk Game
- Best Wooden Marble Run: Trihorse Wooden Marble Run
- Best With Chain Reactions: Galt Toys Marble Run Reactions
- Best With Storage Tub: Marble Mania Marble Run
- Best For Logic: Thinkfun Gravity Maze
- Best STEM Marble Run: Ravensburger GraviTrax Starter Set
- Best Value For Money: Ucradle Marble Run
- Best For Babies: Peradix Swirl Ball Ramp
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for marble run.
Marble runs are not only fun, but can also help to develop children’s cognitive and motor skills.
All the family can get involved in building a marble run and it is the perfect toy for a rainy day.
We’ve picked the best marble runs available, all of which have excellent 4-5/5 star ratings and customer reviews.
Let’s get started!
National Geographic Glowing Marble Run
- This set has everything you need to create incredible marble runs with glowing marbles to roll down the tubes.
- Kit includes 120 Construction Pieces, 30 Glow-in-the-Dark Marbles, 1 UV Light Key Chain, 1 Storage Bag and 1 Learning Guide with Instructions.
- Available in small 80pcs, medium 150pcs and large 250pcs.
- Suitable from 8 years and up.
- Excellent reviews. From 7,082 ratings 84% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
LOYO Glowing Marble Run
- This colourful and see-through set allows kids to watch the marbles as they run down the track.
- Glow in the dark marbles are included for extra impact.
- Suitable from 4 years and up (under adult supervision).
- Available in small 64pcs and large 102pcs.
- Great reviews. From 1,329 ratings 71% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
- This marble run game is great for all the family to play. Pull out the sticks, but don’t let the marbles come whooshing down the chute.
- Set includes 30 Marbles (including 1 golden marble), 28 Sticks, Lid, Kerplunk Bowl, Spiral Tower Half with 4 Spirals, Spiral Tower Half with 3 Spirals, Tube, Chute and Base.
- Suitable from 5 years and up.
- Excellent reviews. From 1,735 ratings 87% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Trihorse Wooden Marble Run
- This marble run is made of beech wood and is great for little ones to develop their motor skills.
- The balls are 46 mm diameter so there is no risk of swallowing the balls.
- Includes a marble run, 50 cm high, which comes with six riding toys: a kaspar, a small flower and 4 balls.
- Suitable from 12 months and up.
- Really good reviews. From 3,224 ratings 85% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Galt Toys Marble Run Reactions
- This run allows kids to build a chain of fun obstacles for the marbles.
- They can send them swirling around the vortex, send paddle wheels spinning, knock over dominoes and jump from drum to drum.
- Includes 34 tubes, 10 bases, starter top, vortex, ramp, support bar, rope swing, paddle board, spiral base, chute, curve, paddle wheel, paddle wheel chute, slalom, domino track, 4 dominoes, 2 drum bases, 2 drum covers, marble catcher, finish, flag, 7 marbles, chain reaction ideas sheet and guide.
- Suitable from 4 years and onwards.
- Very good reviews. From 266 ratings 79% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Marble Mania Marble Run
- We love this marble run as it is brightly coloured and the set comes packaged in a really handy carry tub. Idea for storage.
- Set includes 90 Construction Pieces, 36 Glass Marbles, 36 Plastic Marbles.
- Good reviews. From 581 ratings 78% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Thinkfun Gravity Maze
- This is one of the most popular STEM toys for kids.
- A gravity powered maze/ marble run game that comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty, from beginner to expert.
- With an educational aspect it also helps to develop critical skills.
- 8 Years +.
- Plenty of great reviews. From 18,816 ratings 73% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Ravensburger GraviTrax Starter Set
- This STEM set will help to teach kids about gravity, magnetism and kinetic energy as well as being fun.
- Kids can create exciting race tracks in the form of marble runs with twists and loops.
- Includes 1x Set of Instructions, 1x Set of Blueprint, 1x Exercise booklet, 4x Card Bases, 2x Transparent levels, 6x Gravity Spheres, 3x Long Rails, 6x Medium Rails, 9x Short Rails, 1x Magnetic Cannon, 21x Curved Bases, 3x ‘X’ intersection Bases, 1x Vortex Base, 2x ‘Y’ Points Bases, 1x End target, 1x 3in1 Base, 4x Bases for inserts, 1x 3 Way Starter Base Insert, 2x Catcher Base Inserts, 2x Switches, 1x Base Insert, 1x Free Fall Base Insert, 1x Target Base Insert, 40x Large Vertical Tiles, 12x Small Vertical Tiles.
- Suitable from age 8 years and up.
- Great reviews. From 2,480 ratings 82% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Ucradle Marble Run
- This marble run construction set includes 152psc; chutes, curves, tubes, bases, snake pass, rotary drop, paddle wheel and roundabout.
- Plus, you get 30 glass marbles+32 white marbles
- Suitable from age 4 years and up (under adult supervision).
- Great value for money.
- Excellent reviews. From 2,471 ratings 80% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Peradix Swirl Ball Ramp
- A baby suitable marble run.
- The ball drop ramp can be assembled for babies so that they can drop the balls and watch them swirl down to the bottom.
- Ball diameter of 5cm makes them safe for small children.
- Toddlers can enjoy assembling the ramp themselves.
- Suitable from 10 months +.
- Really good reviews. From 1,283 ratings 73% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
FAQ’s Marble Runs
Between the ages of six and ten years old. If the child is younger you can get marble runs more suited to their age range.
They can encourage team work, build self esteem in kids, help to improve concentration and bring enjoyment to kids.