Dreaming of a retreat that combines cosy, shabby chic living with the quirkiness of a yurt and the space for a small family… Look no further than the Majestic Bus!
This deal offers you a two-night break for up to four people in a converted 1960s panoramic bus for just £169 – bargain!
Since it was lovingly converted into a luxurious hideaway, the Majestic Bus has garnered praise from both Channel 4’s George Clark’s Amazing Spaces and The Guardian…CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Set in a secluded flower garden looking out onto the rolling Radnorshire Hills, the 1960s panoramic bus has been beautifully refurbished with painted pine boarding, oak worktops, a kitchen, cosy double bed and double sofa bed – that will do nicely for the kiddies!
The solar-powered retro bus features a wood burner and a net of logs for you to stay snug during the evenings and is also equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and toiletries. Outside you’ll find a deck, fire pit and private bath house, complete with a toilet, shower and roll-top bath decked with candles – you’ll soon see that sleeping in a bus is hardly ‘roughing it’!
When you’re not soaking up your tranquil surroundings or gazing out at the wild and open Herefordshire countryside, you’ll find a wealth of activities to keep you and the family entertained. The Hay-on-Wye area is a haven for lovers of the great outdoors, with horse riding, hiking, mountain biking, fishing and even free tennis courts in the vicinity.
Just a stone’s throw from the Majestic Bus’ stunning station lies the Brecon Beacons National Park, where heather-clad mountains rise above sweeping valleys and Welsh mountain ponies roam the grassy pastures. Along the way, you’ll find plenty of ancient monuments, castles and postcard-perfect villages to visit.
- Spend two nights in a cool converted 1960s bus sleeping up to four people!
- As seen on Channel 4’s George Clark’s Amazing Spaces.
- Features a double bed, sofa bed, kitchen, wood-burning stove and private bathhouse with roll-top tub.
- Eco-friendly hideaway in Hay-on-Wye, close to Brecon Beacons.
- With sweeping panoramic views over Herefordshire countryside.
- Valid for stays from 1st Nov 2016-31st Mar 2017.
- Excludes 20th Dec 2016-3rd Jan, 13-17th Feb 2017.
- Valid for Mon-Wed and Wed-Fri stays only.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK