Our Top Pick
The TecTake Large cast iron chiminea is my top pick as it is equipped with a grill rack and a fitting poker with a wooden handle, doors are lockable with flying sparks grille-guard and it is popular on Amazon.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for cast iron chiminea.
A chiminea is essentially a little outdoor fireplace, so that you can enjoy your garden when the sun goes in (or doesn’t come out!).
Chimineas come in lots of different shapes, sizes and materials including clay, steel or cast iron. They are ideal for any sized garden and there are styles to suit all tastes and budgets.
We have picked some of the best cast iron chimineas on the market, all of which have excellent customer reviews.
Warning: Cast iron chimineas get very hot so ensure children and pets are supervised at all times while in use. Outdoor use only.
Or take a look at the Best Outdoor Pizza Ovens here.
So here is my list of the the best cast iron chimineas.
Best Cast Iron Chimineas
Cuba La Hacienda Cast Iron Chiminea
- We particularly like the design of this cast iron chiminea.
- It is made of durable cast iron and includes fire bowl & legs with a steel flue.
- With a protective mesh door.
- Metal tool and lid are included.
- H112cm x D50cm.
- 70% of buyers give it 4-5 stars from 26 ratings.
Castmaster stoves® – Calico Cast Iron Chiminea
- Traditional cast iron wood burning chiminea.
- We love that the oven can be finished in a choice of Antique Bronze, Antique Copper or Antique Pewter.
- The flue has as an adjustable air flow control to regulate the burn rate of the fire.
- The front steel grill is hinged to the body of the stove and fitted with a handle for safe operation.
- 115cms Tall / 50 cms Diameter
- 61% of buyers give it 4-5 stars from 18 ratings.
Blumfeldt Titus Cast Iron Stove
- This sturdy terrace stove is made entirely of cast iron.
- Its antique design will look stylish in any garden.
- Watch the beautiful flames thanks to 360 degree fire view.
- The all-round grid prevents flying sparks.
- This one comes with a rain cover for protection.
- 55 x 120 cm.
- 100% of buyers give it 4-5 stars from 5 ratings.
Outdoor Living Large Cast Iron Chiminea
- 6 ft extra tall cast iron chiminea for a statement look.
- With decorative feet.
- A strong and durable chiminea.
- With a door slider for easy ash removal.
- 18 x 5 x 1.5 cm
- 68% of buyers give it 4-5 stars from 26 ratings.
TecTake Large cast iron chiminea
- Decorative cast iron chiminea.
- Doors are lockable with flying sparks grille-guard for safety.
- Includes a ventilation regulator.
- With a removable grille rack and detachable chimney cover.
- Stylish antique look.
- 71% of buyers give it 4-5 stars from 128 ratings.
Blooma Etinas Steel Chiminea
- Cast iron and steel chiminea.
- With decorative detailing.
- Product height 112cm – Product diameter 50cm.
- Sturdy and durable.
- 71% of buyers give it 4-5 stars from 30 ratings.
Are Cast Iron Chimineas Better Than Clay?
Cast iron chimineas can withstand much more heat than clay, so you can therefore create more heat by burning either wood or coal in them.
Cast-iron is man-made and looks less natural than clay, but the traditional shaped designs or contemporary versions look great.
Clay chimineas are vulnerable to the elements but cast iron chimineas are much more durable and can withstand adverse weather.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
I hope this list of the best cast iron chimineas was helpful.
If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.